Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • shameless photo
  • njee20
    Free Member

😆

Whilst I’m certainly not denying the phalic nature of the ‘seat mast’ that paint job certainly seems to make it look worse than the older ones:

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Shamless thread hijack, but similar bike.

andybloomer
    Free Member

Njee

No, I meant the BB. Never could remove the play in the old frame, thought it was a bearing issue but when I replaced it, as mentioned, it dropped on the floor, play was between the outer bearing case and the inside of the housing in the frame.

Very happy with the upgrade, says made in USA on the seat mast / penis (as it will be now known by the looks of it) so it may be better build quality than the original far eastern job (if that’s where the original came from, guessing).

smiff
    Free Member

prefer more understated frame of teh 2nd one, but.. gold spokes? no.

what happens if you put gnar tyres on these bikes and thrash them?

mr_stru

That picture makes it look a lot like your garage has wood flooring.

RealMan
    Free Member

prefer more understated frame of teh 2nd one, but.. gold spokes? no.

So… pimp… 😯

andybloomer
    Free Member

Not so much a garage, sanctuary. Two daughters and a wife to hide from

Irish_AL
    Free Member

all hail andybloomer’s man cave 😀

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Pimptastic 😯

cynic-al
    Free Member

OMG silver and gold…

samuri
    Free Member

Oh my god I want your mancave. (phnarr)

That’s what it must be like being single!

andybloomer
    Free Member

I’m not single, I’m married with two kids. It was a condition of the recent house move that I have a double grange that I can convert in to a man cave and lab for testing clients. I’m a Uni lecturer in exercise physiology and do a bit of fitness testing for riders on the side, hence the ergometer…just in front of the beer fridge…alright, an imperfect exercise physiology lecturer.

I must say, this thread is a good way to introduce yourself as a newbie to a forum. I always said I wouldn’t bother again having left the time trialing world and their forum but well, you just can’t help yourself can you and forums are a great place to talk shite while your misses reads 50 shades of grey and gets moist.

lipseal
    Free Member

Heres mine enjoy 😉

njee20
    Free Member

No, I meant the BB. Never could remove the play in the old frame, thought it was a bearing issue but when I replaced it, as mentioned, it dropped on the floor, play was between the outer bearing case and the inside of the housing in the frame.

Fair enough, not seen that before I must say! Neither of mine have been super tight, but I’d not expect it to worsen, still, worked out for you!

bones76
    Free Member

50 shades of grey, sounds an interesting read…

smiff
    Free Member

these bikes look way too clean. I have an old Top Fuel, it looks nothing like that (no cock). So put a big riser bar on, big tyres, maybe a big fork to mess up the geometry nicely (“slacken it off”) and go thrash them in the woods. when they break, and if you’re fat they will, get Trek to replace (“JRA”). repeat.
    they look seriously light and fun to throw around in inappropriate ways. if it’s too dirty to go in your man-cave, good. if those gold wheels get nicked, good too. 😉

andybloomer
    Free Member

It’s brand new but just had its maiden voyage around a wet Cannock. It’s no longer clean.

njee20
    Free Member

these bikes look way too clean. I have an old Top Fuel, it looks nothing like that (no cock)

Mine’s been used plenty, just gets cleaned nicely afterwards!

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘shameless photo’ is closed to new replies.