Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Shameless cancer sponsorship plug – but you could win a custom T-Shirt !!!!
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

My 10 year old daughter has decided she wants to run in the Chester Race for Life this Sunday, which is great. She also wants to raise £100 which for a 10 year old could be tricky so I’m giving her a hand 🙂

So if anybody wants to make a little girl very happy and prove my wife wrong (she doesn’t think any of you will donate 😐 ) you can make a donation of even just £1.00 HERE – PayPal accepted.

To show my gratitude and make it a bit more interesting, if we raise over £50 I will send one sponsor a brand new custom T-shirt printed with whatever text they want
    (single colour only I’m afraid).

So there you go – I shall sit here and wait for my wife to say “I told you so”….. again!

superdale
    Free Member

Ted you are on your way. Cancer is a very worthwhile cause which can effect us all. Hope the STW massive can all spare £2 for Laura and help prove wifes wrong everywhere 😆

sharkbait
    Free Member

Cheers SD…. nice job 🙂

ChrisHeath

Good on her. Hope she enjoys herself.

😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

Cheers Chris 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

🙂

Thanks to Andy Green & Michael Billington. Well done chaps!

By the way, if you do sponsor Laura, please let me know on here.

andydicko
    Free Member

Nice to see someone young acting so thoughtfully & responsible, well done! Andy

sharkbait
    Free Member

Nice one Andy…. thanks.

Laura was going to do a video for you but she’s just fallen off the trampoline (while getting off) and now has a thick lip! Being a [small] woman this seems to be the end of the world and she now doesn’t want to be on camera until it’s gone 🙁
    Apparently biscuits make it better though.

ChrisHeath

Biscuits make most things better. 🙂

This post is in no way meant to bump the thread back up to the top, by that way. 😉

sharkbait
    Free Member

so we’re up to £67 and Laura is really chuffed – but she wants to get to £100!
    The best bit is that there’s been more sponsors from ST than friends/family/facebook!! Come on people…. every little bit helps.
    BTW her lip is getting better so I’m hoping for a video after school 🙂

Cletus

Just sponsored her

JEngledow
    Free Member

and me! 😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

Cheers guys 🙂

JEngledow
    Free Member

Bump!

althepal

Donated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Shameless cancer sponsorship plug – but you could win a custom T-Shirt !!!!’ is closed to new replies.