Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sexyism in MTBing
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Does MTBing need sexifying now the hardcore roots have been taken over by a bunch of middle aged fancy frothy coffee fuelled whinging IT types with over analytical minds?

If so, how should we go about it?

Biceps? Buttocks? Boobs? Badassery?

RustySpanner

Beer goggles?

Stoner
    Free Member

I thought all the sexeh was covered by binners?

The rest of us are just here as wingmen/meat

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Does MTBing need sexifying now the hardcore roots have been taken over by a bunch of middle aged fancy frothy coffee fuelled whinging IT types with over analytical minds?

No.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Didn’t the hardcore roots become the middle aged fancy frothy coffee fuelled whinging IT types with over analytical minds?

bumper
    Free Member

I think Steve Tyler in a bikini looks great on those socks.

krixmeister

Bring back Paolo Pezzo and her advertisements

P-Jay
    Free Member

Dunno – do you want it to grow? there’s a decent sized industry, it ebbs and flows, sometimes there’s loads of money in MTB and they show the Worlds on ITV, sometimes Spesh has to say they Demo sales represent less than 0.1% of it’s global bike sales so they can’t pay Gwin a skip of cash to sell them.

If you want it to grow do you want to promote a fringe spectator sport, push events onto TV (via RudeTube) like Rampage when a dozen or so of the few hundred people globally who can actually do that sort of stuff complete – make it look sexy, but unobtainable to mos, or promote participation with trail centres and videos of rolling hills and the grear outdoors?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

#Klunkerz4ThaWin

dustytrails

I’m out then if that’s what we’re like these days!!

Bring back Paolo Pezzo and her advertisements

Now you’re talking!

tinybits
    Free Member

How has it changed? It’s always been full of those men!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sexyism in MTBing’ is closed to new replies.