Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sexy Swinley Party – thank you!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Cheers to everyone who came out to play today!

I don’t know about everyone else but i had a fantastic day, lots of great people and lots of great riding 🙂

Thank you to all the people who led groups, especially the guys who volunteered to lead the second medium and second half of the slow group!

Got about 22gbs of videos and more that a couple of chaps will be uploading for me as they had to leave early (email address in the profile hint hint), hoping to have the video done in a 2-3 of weeks (do have another project to finish first for someone).

If anyone’s got any photos then get them posted on here 😀

Hope everyone else is enjoying that post ride buzz, great turn out and I hope you’ll agree.. a great day :mrgreen:

ericemel
    Free Member

Phil huge thanks for organising it. Much enjoyed, the 2 guys I dragged along were well impressed with how cool was.

Cheers

Eric (Orange Solitude Singlespeed)

lungman

Cheers, I had a great time, nice bunch of folks in the group I lead. Look forward to seeing the video. Thanks again for organising it all

Jay (gritstone bfe)

shalarim
    Free Member

Phil,
    Thanks for organizing the ride, liked it so much I signed up to the forums. Sorry I had to slope off a bit early, my legs only just got me back to the lookout as it was. Looking forward to the vids.

Mike

philconsequence
    Free Member

cheers guys 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sexy Swinley Party – thank you!’ is closed to new replies.