Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Sexist porcine lawyer
  • somafunk

Can’t believe i’m the first to mention it but………… matt lucas in a blonde wig? 😕

mt
    Free Member

If that’s Mat Lucas then Greggs turnover (Apple?) is down, better all my shares.

Saw Newsnight and my sympathy for her vanished. The public humiliation of a person for being stupid is as wrong as their (allegedly) out dated comments.

boltonjon

Watched her do an interview on Newsnight last night – what a total pleb

Yep, he made a silly comment

She then chose to go on national TV and rant for 10 minutes about equality – with some very poorly planned arguments

Cringworthy at best 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

It would’ve been far more interesting if she’d been interviewed by a woman. None of us can really appreciate what sexism in the workplace is like for women. Which seemed to be the thing she had a bee in her precious little bonnet about.

mefty
    Free Member

It would’ve been far more interesting if she’d been interviewed by a woman

I think she was on C4 News as well being interviewed by Cathy Newman, who wrote an article that was critical of her reaction so it may have been more illuminating. The Newsnight interview was very soft and enabled her just to repeat vacuous slogans and her desire for a public apology – even though it was her that brought it into the public domain and she has already received a private one.

philjunior
    Free Member

her desire for a public apology – even though it was her that brought it into the public domain and she has already received a private one

Wasn’t it two? One from the silly man involved, one from his employer?

Tiger6791

None of us can really appreciate what sexism in the workplace is like for women.

Try working in marketing 😆

wwaswas

*reported*

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)

The topic ‘Sexist porcine lawyer’ is closed to new replies.