Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sex, drugs & Murder:Life on the streets
  • alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Been watching this whilst at work after speaking with someone involved in it being broadcast.

I’m aware that this is not representation of the whole sex industry and Im sure there lots of happy ending story’s without the drug habbit to feed.. **** hell what a horrible life cycle.

Has anybody on here used or would admit to using their services?

Once when I was working away from home in Doncaster, I went outside to smoke a joint (rough street with lots of B&B’s). lady approached and asked if I was looking for something. Told her no I`m smoking a joint and she swore and walked away. Went back to room and told my colleague who went out, came back later saying there was loads of them further up the road. And that he had used my van to entertain one 👿

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

No never used, never wanted to.

Very well put together documentary.

Feel sorry for most of the women, just shows what drugs does, and what power they have over people.

But boy if you need something to put you off going to a prostitute then that programme will do it.

Im aware that this is not representation of the whole sex industry and Im sure there lots of happy ending storys

Which happy endings will they be….apart from the men 😆

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

My post looks like I was on drugs, no idea what happened there

Drac

Fixed you didn’t use an apostrophe symbol you use `

Which as you can see does funny things.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Thanks,

SaxonRider

Has anybody on here used or would admit to using their services?

I once belonged to a study group in which we looked at the writings of the late sixteenth century theologian, Richard Hooker.

Each of us had ‘Hooker’ written in our diaries every Tuesday morning for over a year.

Does that count?

DezB
    Free Member

I played hooker in our school team.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Never used their servicess and never used any drugs (or wanted to) so don’t really understand but do sympathise with their plight. I watched the first couple of episodes on iPlayer and was surprised (and heartened) that the authorities in Leeds are at least taking the first steps in helping to protect the girls by allowing them to operate in a controlled area.

I think in an ideal World it would be nice if the whole process could be legalised and controlled to give them even more security but realise that it’s probably a lot more complicated than that. Too many people are anti as well which just seems short-sighted to me. It’s a problem that’s never going to go away by ignoring it.

cinnamon_girl

Link please?

forzafkawi
    Free Member
    cinnamon_girl

Thank you forzafkawi.

doris5000

never used their services – can’t imagine the logic of anyone that would TBH.

I do know someone that worked on the streets though. Was about 32. Fortunately her parents could afford rehab, and she’s clean again and gainfully employed. Hope it lasts, but I always think of her when I see women shivering on the corner on a November evening. Especially the older women. How long since they fell into that rut and saw their lives turn slowly to shit?

There’s a young woman that’s started appearing on one particular street on my commute. Can’t be more than about 25, pretty, still wears nice clothes (ie is a recent addition to this street’s milieu), often looking like she hasn’t slept in days. Sometimes working at 8.30am, about 50 yards from a school. 😐

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sex, drugs & Murder:Life on the streets’ is closed to new replies.