Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • seven staines..any rideable?
  • markyboy
    Free Member

Day off tomorrow hoping to get out.is it worth my while or is everywhere snowbound.anyone been out??

nonk
    Free Member

anyone ?

phatstanley
    Free Member
    Northwind

We saw that skiier on the way up janet’s brae, I think.

Glentress yersterday was fun, we never went above the buzzard’s nest though. Climb and Falla Brae riding beautifully, like someone had put a roller down the trails to squish the snow. Some ice spots though and I’m sure that’ll be getting worse. We were the first folks down the top of zoom or bust, that was quite hard work til it got to where it joins the walkers path, some deep drifts. Fort descent down to the hydro was also great, though you probably need to know where it goes as the trail was buried- when in doubt we followed the brashed trees!

bigjim

Wonder if its worth heading down to gt tonight, anyone know if it is icing up badly?

br
    Free Member

We woke up to an inch or so this morning, and now its snowing nicely over Melrose way – so my guess would be its worse GT/Inners way.

bigjim

Hmm OK, not convinced it’s worth the drive down really.

tyredbiker
    Free Member

Uh oh- I was intending on Scotland Friday to Wednesday. Is there any riding worth the trip from London? Was told low level was okay by friends up there two days ago- is that still the case? Was planning on glentress and laggan….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘seven staines..any rideable?’ is closed to new replies.