Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SES Glenlivet – when will course get released?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Anyone any ideas? Anyone going up to practice this weekend?

legend
    Free Member

The Saturday morning for SES iirc

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Has there been much work going on?. I’m really looking forward to having an Enduro so local to me (Largs) but it’s only 4 1/2 months away and there doesn’t seem to be much going on in terms of new trails. There’s 2 that I can think of, but I don’t think either are long enough for SES, and if they want to go higher up the hill, then they’ll have to build climbs too.

Hopefully they have a good plan, and get it sorted in time, as it could be an awesome wee trail network to leave behind for us ‘Shire-ites. 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

They seem confident of putting on a good event- and the bar’s pretty high, for SES. Guess we’ll see, looking forward to it anyway- I’ve still never been up there so it’ll be good to check it out.

legend
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member

Has there been much work going on?. I’m really looking forward to having an Enduro so local to me (Largs) but it’s only 4 1/2 months away and there doesn’t seem to be much going on in terms of new trails. There’s 2 that I can think of, but I don’t think either are long enough for SES, and if they want to go higher up the hill, then they’ll have to build climbs too.

Hopefully they have a good plan, and get it sorted in time, as it could be an awesome wee trail network to leave behind for us ‘Shire-ites.

Yeah there’s been plenty of facebook activity from them recently, but nothing that really indicates a race-worthy venue at the moment (especially not the weird drone-cam, DH bike on tiny jumps vid). As you say, hopefully things are progressing to plan, but I remain to be convinced about entering.

Would’ve been up for Glenlivet too, but the Mrs had the cheek to have her birthday that weekend!

obiwankenobi
    Free Member

A SES facebook post from yesterday mentioned that competitor notes for the race will be available in the next few days. Hopefully this will arrive before the weekend as I will be up to have a scout around.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Facebook says Saturday morning (13th). So it’s guesswork until then. Shouldn’t be too hard to find them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SES Glenlivet – when will course get released?’ is closed to new replies.