Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Servicing forks – E Clip has snapped, where can I get one/size?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

So needed to take off the UTurn adjuster on my air Pikes which is held on by an E Clip and ‘ping’ the things snaps in 2 as I’m levering it off 😐

Anyone know what size these are, local Halfords no good and can’t get to my lbs till next weekend but wonder if this is the sort of thing they might have anyway, can order online but not sure of the size I’m guessing you get whatever size the shaft is they need to clip onto, so without proper calipers to measure I’m guessing about 6mm ?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Mine came from local motor factors or bearing place

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Unfortunately, neither of those places are local to me, hoping someone will know the correct size so I can get some delivered in case it happens again, can’t measure mine as I only have 1/3 of it, the rest went flying to an unknown dimension – a quick google brings up similar threads but nothing about the size of them, they are in the service kit but the whole kit costs about £25+ …. anyone know the correct size?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’ll send you a collection if you mail me your addy.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Thanks wysiwyg, appreciate it, have emailed you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Servicing forks – E Clip has snapped, where can I get one/size?’ is closed to new replies.