Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Served him right…!
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

On my way home just now I was on a big roundabout very near home where i EXPECT people will pull out in front of me (My fault for riding a motorbike, obvs…) just about every time when, lo and behold, a black Saab pulls out on me, sees I’m going to pile into the side of him if he doesn’t hurry up (I’m not, but my thumb is on the horn…) and boots it to get out of my way.
    Cue a HUGE* cloud of thick acrid black smoke out of the exhaust that rapidly went blue/white and he just managed to lurch out of my path.
    I go though said cloud and I can hear the clattering and other expensive noises and he coasts to a halt on the roundabout as I slow to get a good view in my mirror of the demise of his engine.
    Dude won’t do that again…. or get home early tonight……

Heheheheeee

Yes, I’m a bad bad man.

*MASSIVE

Merak

Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice, or The LORD will see and disapprove and turn His wrath away from him.” Proverbs 24:17-18

Obvz.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Good job I don’t believe I that religious BS. 🙂

nickc

Mongol General: What is best in life?

Peter Poddy: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Stoner
    Free Member

Peter Poddy: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the rattle of their bent piston rods

maccruiskeen

and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Whats the best way to lay laminated women?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I prefer to get my underfelt first.

wwaswas

Take your time with the preparation?

Stoner
    Free Member

Don’t lay of there’s any dampness.

No, wait, that’s wrong…

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

SAAB?

AHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHHAHA.

He’ll have a long wait for spares.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

He’ll have a long wait for spares.

Depending on it’s age it’ll just share one of the GM engines, likley either the Fiat JTD or the Ecotec. The 9-5 was just a Vectra in a (very expensive) frock.

DezB
    Free Member

Shame these arrogant, thick, incompetent, ignorant etc, morons don’t get their comeuppance more often I say.
    Like the woman in a tiny car who cut to turn right across the front of me yesterday, I was the LAST CAR she had to wait for, but no. All it would’ve taken was me to not touch my brake, clip the back bumper and she would#ve gone spinning out of control… ooh I was tempted. (But crushed a grape instead)

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

9-3 was the vectra, old 9-5 was an older platform stretched and widened. “New” 9-5 is (i think) Insignia platform.
    And even sharing GM engines, a good percentage of the part numbers don’t match up, even if it’s physically/functionally interchangeable. (I’ve been there, more than once.).

Only way to be 100% sure for a lot of “shared” parts is to order the part and offer it up……

We’ve got a lot of ex SAAB people in the building now. GM then Spyker/SWAN stiffing SAAB so thoroughly actually paid off for some 😉

biglee1

Well on the plus side he did actually boot it to try and get up to speed rather than just gently gathering speed like a lot of the bumders do 🙂

Cougar

Good job I don’t believe I that religious BS.

I find it’s a good rule of thumb to treat with distrust ANY block of text that uses random CAPITALS to emphasise its POINT.

I prefer to get my underfelt first.

Coffee / keyboard interface.

Toddboy
    Free Member

Do people still say ‘dude’? 😕

Cougar

Well on the plus side he did actually boot it to try and get up to speed rather than just gently gathering speed like a lot of the bumders do

Why do people do this? How can they be in such a hurry that they have to insert themselves into flowing traffic such that you couldn’t get a razor blade between their bumper, then proceed to bimble along at 20mph? Either you’re in a hurry or you aren’t.

It’s the same as the norberts you get on motorways sometimes, the ones who seem to want to drive in front of you, slower than you, so you end up with them in a sort of weird orbit around you. Usually in a car that’s almost certainly got cruise control as standard.

globalti
    Free Member

Yes, I said Dude in my thread about folk singers.

fasthaggis

scud
    Free Member

I hate those that have to overtake you on the bike, only to then almost stop and turn left across your path?

Or like the lady this morning who as i cycled to work, flew past me at about 50mph in a 30 mph and then swung in front of me and came to a dead stop to drop her son at a bus stop, if she’d waited behind me and just pulled over it would of taken about 2 seconds at most out of her day!?

If i am feeling sly, there is a hill on the commute home that if you get down on the drops and not sitting up, you can do about 30mph down, at the bottom of this hill is a speed camera and it’s a 30 zone, so if i some a*se is following me down the hill and HAS to get past me, like most drivers do, then i simply tuck down and laugh as they come past me….

Pigface
    Free Member

Do people still say ‘dude’?

Fo sho dawg

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Served him right…!’ is closed to new replies.