Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Seriously do people dislike Tesco this much ?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I don’t think that consitutes a win yet simon.. not really

Who’s trying to win and what exactly are they trying to win? 🙄

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

jenbe – learn to spell and use punctuation FFS !! Idiot.

donsimon
    Free Member

#
    jenbe – Member

i take it most of the anti farmer comments come from stupid lower middle class townies, that read the guardian and think any one that does not think like them must be evil or stupid!
    Posted 8 hours ago # Report-Post

#
    jenbe – Member

yossarian – Member
    Lazy producers?

yea many of them have killed them selves because of tesco destroying their lives, seriously i will happily fight any one that thinks farmers are lazzy and think that some how deserve to lose their way of life for the benefit of a few share holders.

#
    jenbe – Member

don simon – Member
    Because the smaller farms already struggle for money and what you’re suggesting is that they set-up an operation that involves buying in containers to hold the milk and then either hiring more people or installing machinery to fill said containers and then someone to sell said containers. On top of that to sell all the milk that they get they’d probably need some form of marketing campaign too.

Erm, yes! And if they can’t do all that without making a profit, there isn’t a business.
    Or, they could group together and buy equipment between, say, 5 farms and share the profits. We could even call it a co-operative as they’d be working together.

5 skint people put together dont have any money, what planet are you on? seriously i expect you have spent you hole life in a town haven’t you!0 to build a botteling and heat treatment plant would cost many millions of pounds!

#
    jenbe – Member

all you townie farmer hating morons can go **** youre selves!
    Posted 5 hours ago # Report-Post

#
    jenbe – Member

don simon, go **** you self!
    Posted 21 minutes ago # Report-Post

Might I suggest, yunki, that you re-read the thread and look at some of the advice and comments that people have offered and then try and defend the comments of your wounded friend jenbe.

mountainrunner
    Free Member

your point was very clear but your condesending way of presenting it has made me question your integrity..
    and now you’ve obviously had too much beer and sun so continuing this evening would be futile..

Haha, what a complete load of tosh! the above quote implies to me that maybe these people are sitting with friends having a bbq! I dont think so.

Some of the people who have contributed to this thread seem to have a vast amount of knowledge on every subject in the world!

I mean, these people seem to have an ‘I know more than you’ input into every none bike related thread that is on this site, they are on it all day, all night , all evening, every day!

They must have no friends or family life what so ever, spending their entire life arguing with complete strangers, who are obvioulsy taking the pi*s quite alot.

When do they get a chance to ride?

TandemJeremy – that name makes you sound like the dullest man alive, and judging by the amount of time spend on here, im probably right! Do you have friends?????

Junkyard – opininated know it all! You have never taken part in a bike related thread! why are you on here?????

Elfinsafty, Don Simon, trailmonkey???

you lot should spend more time out mixing with real people!!!!

jj55

Seriously, you lot should join your local parish, or town councils. You can argue like this all night long then ………………

iDave
    Free Member

I mean, these people seem to have an ‘I know more than you’ input into every none bike related thread that is on this site, they are on it all day, all night , all evening, every day!

How do you know, unless…… 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone have any idea whose alter ego mountainrunner is then?

He seems to know an awful lot about you lot considering he only registered today 🙂

Elfinsafty, Don Simon, trailmonkey???

They’re all real people…elfin’s probbly aht in lahndan avin a few britneys, don’s massaging some retail senior manager’s ego in Spain right now and trailmonkey is no doubt regaling someone of Villa’s past exploits 😉

All real people and let’s be fair, some of the “good guys” around these parts.

Who the **** are you mountainrunner, go on, tell us.

BoardinBob

yea in Spain the government helps its farmers not like hear, you are a teacher so in my experience you know **** about shit! and you’re pay pack reflects that!

He is pay pack?

yunki
    Free Member

Might I suggest, yunki, that you re-read the thread and look at some of the advice and comments that people have offered and then try and defend the comments of your wounded friend jenbe.

might I suggest to you.. a night of passion with my Nan..?

you need some social skills is what I was trying to say in a polite way..
    your fellas that you’re quoting are upset and angry and not as eloquent as you.. but they are no more rude and much less arrogant..
    I suggest you widen your social circle outside of your uni and school buddies and learn a little humility.

I’m done.. it’s like bashing my head against a brick wall.. and I must surely have something better to do than debate semantics with a bona fide numpty all night.. I’m not your enemy

xx

j_me
    Free Member

…and they’re coming round to Beaches for the first time…..
    *drums fingers on the desk
    *stops drumming
    …OH ! It looks like we have a faller ……
    *resumes drumming

donsimon
    Free Member

yea in Spain the government helps its farmers not like hear, you are a teacher so in my experience you know **** about shit! and you’re pay pack reflects that!

I’ll give you mate’s rates if you want.

and I must surely have something better to do than debate semantics with a bona fide numpty all night..

Pure, unadulterated, fu**ing class. 😆

I think I’ll just kick back and quaff a bit of the Beaujolais nouveau ’76 I’ve had knocking around. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Junkyard – opininated know it all! You have never taken part in a bike related thread! why are you on here?????

i tend to only voice opinions on things where I am well informed – fortunately that is as vast as my own ego which has driven away everyone I hold dear leaving me alone only with the internet for company. Will you be my friend?
    Your assertion about not commenting on bike related threads is just wrong. Go on who are you?

yunki
    Free Member

Pure, unadulterated, fu**ing class.

ok.. I don’t.. but I wish that I did

Junkyard
    Free Member

might I suggest to you.. a night of passion with my Nan..?

i thought that was funnier personally. I like the cut of your jib Yunki.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here I am! 😀

Bin ahyt on the bike, in’t I? Rode up to Epping Forest, dun 35 miles all in. Proper baking hot, fast, dry and dusty trails. Bloody marvellous. Fahnd some bloke’s Balckberry, then his wife rang it and I gave it back to him in Chingford. He’s had a right result actually.

Would like to be ahyt ‘avin’ a few jars, but tbh I’m quite knackered now so I’m going to make a chickeny auberginey tomatoey type thing for me supper.

I’ve got a big glass of cloudy apple juice (from LiDLs, really nice), and I’m sat here chillin’ like it’s Sunday.

What was the question?

Can I post a picture?

crikey
    Free Member

Have you got any photos of your Nan?

yunki
    Free Member

why thankyou junky.. I try my bestest..

crikey – she’s dead.. nearly.. if that helps..?

crikey
    Free Member

I’m a nurse, if that helps?

yunki
    Free Member

not that nearly..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

mountainrunner – Member

?

TandemJeremy – that name makes you sound like the dullest man alive, and judging by the amount of time spend on here, im probably right! Do you have friends?????

Eh? I ain’t even been on this thread 😕

RichPenny
    Free Member

I think I’ll just kick back and quaff a bit of the Beaujolais nouveau ’76 I’ve had knocking around.

Ponce FAIL 😉

bullheart
    Free Member

CLASSIC THREAD!

Elf – ygm.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I ain’t even been on this thread

but be fair you are dull 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

*kicks junkys shins*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s what I was thinking, Rich. Ain’t you meant to drink Bowjolly noovo straight away, hence the ‘nouveau’ bit?

Like a bit of Art Nouveau meself:

donsimon
    Free Member

but be fair you are dull

😆

That’s what I was thinking, Rich. Ain’t you meant to drink Boj noovo straight away, hence the ‘nouveau’ bit?

Whoosh! 😉

user-removed
    Free Member

I think I’ll just kick back and quaff a bit of the Beaujolais nouveau ’76 I’ve had knocking around.

PONCE FAIL

Doubly so I’m afraid – Beaujolais Nouveau wants drinking straight away – doesn’t take kindly to being stored for more than a year [/ex-off-licence-manager mode off].

Edit – beaten to the rum punch again 🙁

j_me
    Free Member

+1 kudos points to DS for the Sullivan reference!

yunki
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyeJJati89s[/video]

stella FTW

where’s that lully art neuveaux situated then..? that’s real purty

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

so who is mountainrunner usually?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Cool, was there a subtle reference there I was supposed to get? Fire it again, but aim mentally lower this time Don, perhaps around ankle height 😉

billyboy
    Free Member

Recently the Tesco delivery man, delivering to an old fella two doors down from me, reversed across my private parking spaces at the back of my house at speed and clobbered my garden wall, knocking my gate off its hinges onto the path and dislodging the wall by about 18″. He stopped, dusted off his bumper and then drove away without making any attempt to let me know what happened. Tescos protected him and refused to give me any details. The local Cumbrian old bill selectively did nothing, failing to interview the private witness, and Tesco declined to correspond with me….although their insurers obviously saw the writing on the wall and eventually, after some effort on my part, paid out.

NOT A GOOD COMPANY.

billyboy
    Free Member

I also once had to disinfect my entire hand after being ambushed into a handshake by a creature who has subsequently become their head of security.
    Did I get some shit over that one? Yes! Deeply resented!

donsimon
    Free Member

Cool, was there a subtle reference there I was supposed to get? Fire it again, but aim mentally lower this time Don, perhaps around ankle height

I am more than aware that the nouveau part would render a ’76 Beaujolais nouveau undrinkable… Or is this a double bluff?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A mate of mine once accidentally knocked down part of a really old dry stone wall in Cumbria, with his vayn. This was after accidentally urinating on the lady houseowner’s foot.

yossarian
    Free Member

Weekend threads are so much more passionate than workday ones aren’t they?

Great work from jenbe and the don. I love it when people try and ‘enlighten’ others, in previous lives no doubt they’d be in a mud hut somewhere hot spreading the word of god to a bunch of headhunters.

Can I be the first to say:

Every little helps!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The lady with the wet foot din’t think so. 😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

my mate once knockked over jack straws wall in a Sainsburys waggon trying to turn round he drove off. as hA was Home secretary at the time it was all videod and witnessed by “security” and he go the sack. He hates Labour even more now….helps elfin get the threhundred he always wants the glory

boxfish
    Free Member

Back to the OP. I drove up Stokes Croft this afternoon and was very disappointed to see that the mob also smashed the windows of Fred Baker Cycles next door to Tesco. The proprietor had been previously quoted as sympathising with the anti-Tesco protestors…

Junkyard
    Free Member

😳 must learn to count better 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 200 total)

The topic ‘Seriously do people dislike Tesco this much ?’ is closed to new replies.