Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • serious stuff about new job…
  • easygroove
    Free Member

i am about to change jobs, i have done the interview, the psyche test, the next interview and have an offer on they way. i work in professional services at management level. I now need to ask the questions about benefits, such as health cover, phone, leave etc. Is there a standard list of things to ask and a list of less obvious things i should be raising?
    Help appreciated.

oddjob
    Free Member

Shouldn’t that all be in your contract (the one that’s on it’s way)?

molgrips
    Free Member

Read the offer, decide if you like it or not. If not, ask if you can have stuff changed.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m in a similar boat but final interview on Friday. Is that the time to discuss such things or is it best to contact them after the offer letter lands on the doormat?

easygroove
    Free Member

contracts are negotiable and i want raise a number of things for them to consider while preparing contract

BigJohn

Just make sure it doesn’t sound like you’re more interested in these nice to have incidentals than you are in the job.

And your objective at the final interview is to get the job offer. Don’t do anything that might make them doubt you. If that includes the incidentals, leave well alone.

BoardinBob

Just make sure it doesn’t sound like you’re more interested in these nice to have incidentals than you are in the job.

+1

Wait till the contract’s in your hand then negotiate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘serious stuff about new job…’ is closed to new replies.