Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Serial – Adnan Syed – Anyone listening to the podcast?
  • geoffj

I’m on S1 E6 – and I only started listening last night
    Gripping stuff – amazing storytelling.

Defo worth a listen

Paulio
    Free Member

I really enjoyed it. If you want to really geek out on it then listen to the Undisclosed podcast that was done a little while after Serial, loads has happened since then. Season 2 has been more like a straight forward story so far but still helps a train commute pass.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Yes! I enjoyed it too. Started is on a drive up to Scotland from south coast and finished it one w.e. really interesting. I think there was a new trial or hearing or something last week. Need to look it up.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

IIRC you’re a footy fan Geoff?

Graham hunters football interview podcast is excellent, really enjoyable stuff. Souness, Charlie Nic, Mendietta, Waddle and Beardsley so far, some terrific stories.

geoffj

Thnx nobeer I’ll have a look at those.

There is/was some court activity in the past month, but I don’t want to look in case it spoils it for me.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Twas very good. Her voice is quite engaging and it’s an interesting story. But like Making of a Murderer these cases leave you feeling “uncertain” about people being convicted for life in the face of less than totally compelling evidence. I’d favour the death penalty for certain premeditated murders but my jury experience did not a great example of the legal system make.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Serial – Adnan Syed – Anyone listening to the podcast?’ is closed to new replies.