Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Serenity, worth watching firefly first.?
  • footflaps

Right, starting Firefly tonight. Cast looks familiar already!

soundninjauk

You will not regret your viewing decision. Serenity will make much more sense in about 15 episodes time.

footflaps

Seems a bit of a plot overlap between the series and film, River escapes the Alliance at the start of both of them.

teasel
    Free Member

The film completes the story, though, doesn’t it. I see the beginning as more of a visual version of what we’re ‘told’ in the series. The ending fills-in the mystery of the Reavers, which, let’s be honest, is the real menace of the series and not the Blue Hands. In summary, I like the way it closes the whole thing…

scotroutes

The film tries to fill in bits of the Firefly plot. The “escape” happens before the events in Firefly.

Cougar

what happened to the second pic of Summer I put up

It threw a hotlinking error so I deleted it.

CountZero

Ah, right, sorry ’bout that; trying to find pics that will even let you grab a URL is a royal pain, lots are embedded into blogs and can’t be selected easily, or at least, not from a pad.
    Pity, it was a nice pic, too, and subject appropriate.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Did you know?….

in the pilot for the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, when Laura Roslin is at the cancer doc’s surgery, there’s a Firefly class ship coming in to land visible through the glass roof

matthewjb
    Free Member

It’s a Joss Whedon series. So by definition it has to be cancelled just as it’s getting interesting.

See also Dollhouse.

footflaps

Very eagle eyed there John!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Serenity, worth watching firefly first.?’ is closed to new replies.