Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sent home early due to wind
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Have you ever heard such nonsense? Aw well who am I to complain, 4 new battlefield maps downloaded last night, so nice timing!

Whoever started the going home patter defo needs a pat on the back, well done that guy! :mrgreen:

alfabus
    Free Member

it is very antisocial, have you tried these:

Dave

binners

Sod that! Go for these:

I_Ache
    Free Member

1KG of beans in 5 days 😯 I’m not surprised you have bad wind.

binners

seosamh77
    Free Member

Sadly a different kinda wind, i’d have ran with that joke for a good few weeks if true! 😀

GrahamS

Half the folk in the Dunfermline office can’t get home even if they wanted to.

Police are advising no travel between 2pm and 9pm. Forth Road Bridge is closed. Trains & buses cancelled. Queue for the Kincardine Bridge starts at Rosyth!

rossi46
    Free Member
    Bunnyhop

Parp.

Smudger666

I sent 4 of my guys home at 1pm – just the ones that live the other side of the bridge from our Dalgety Bay office – just to try to get them home at a decent time with the bridge shut – one guy had a 5 hour trip home last time it shut.

I figured they would do bugger all this afternoon anyway, worrying about the journey home, and they’ll owe me next time I need them to work late/Saturday/away from home!

Just went outside and the winds are eye-wateringly strong – couldn’t breathe facing the wind!

Didn’t have the balls to unzip coat and try bat-suit style gliding!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sent home early due to wind’ is closed to new replies.