Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sensible priced coil forks?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Do they exist?

130mm sort of size?

mehr
    Free Member

Any particular size steerer/axle/wheelsize or are they just to hang on your wall? 😆

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Tapered

15 or 20

jfb01
    Free Member

I do not know what is sensible to you,however I bought a used Pike & fitted a TF Tuned coil conversion,which seems to work well.Have not had many rides on it yet.(it only fits the pike).

mudmonster
    Free Member

They don’t exist.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

– Member
    I do not know what is sensible to you,however

Up to £600?

chakaping
    Free Member

Interested to see what marzocchi come back with, as fox are supposedly relaunching it as a coil focused brand.

Fingers crossed for a 55 rc3 ti in 29in, eh?

jamiesilo
    Free Member

sektors?
    sensibly priced for sure. only 32mm stantions but a lot of folk rate them.
    dual pos coil or u-turn. i have both : )

coolhandluke
    Free Member

fox are supposedly relaunching it as a coil focused brand.

thought as much, there’s nowt wrong with coils, much better than air IMO, heavier sure but way nicer.

Suppose Ohlins and Cane Creek have sparked the coil fork thing again, lets hope so. I still miss my U-Turn revelations.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Just converted my Pikes to coil with the TF tuned kit. Not yet had a chance to take them for a proper ride but they feel fine just messing about up and down the street so looking forward to getting them out in the real world. My Pikes are beaten up from a number of slow speed tumbles where the forks have scraped along the ground for a bit, so all cosmetic damage, so not too precious about them so though i’d give the TF tuned kit a go. So maybe get a used pair of forks that are in dire need of a good service and convert them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sensible priced coil forks?’ is closed to new replies.