Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sennheiser headphones
  • CheesybeanZ

Anyone got or used thier wireless over ear noise cancelling jobbies ?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Have used someone else’s – they’re reet good! I wouldn’t pay the price for them though cos I’d lose them or sit on them or something.

I’ve got a pair of momentum 1 on ear (paid much less than RRP) – they’re rather good. The over ear noise cancelling ones are rather better :mrgreen:

onlysteel
    Free Member

Was in JL with the lad trying various headphones to replace his now dead Beats (Solo 2?) Budget of around £150, as part of his Christmas. HD4.50BTNC’s seemed to be his preferred option, but unclear whether they are essentially the same as the cheaper HD4.40BT’s, with noise cancelling. Former essential in a heaving JL, but for moping in his bedroom perhaps not so much.

CheesybeanZ

HD4.50BTNC’s seemed to be his preferred option

Thats the ones I liked the feel of ,much better fit due to the swivel thingy in the headband . I did try a set of Bose on that felt even betterer but at over £300.00 a set thier well over my pay grade .

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Yep, just got the Senn 4.5’s. I’ll admit I’ve not tried the BOSE or equivalent but they are fantastic. What I really like is when the wife and kids talk I can see their mouths moving but I can’t hear a jot of what they’re saying

CheesybeanZ

^^ 😆

onlysteel
    Free Member

Hmmmmm, hard enough to get lad to listen to what I say without positively encouraging him to ignore me……

CheesybeanZ

I’ve got a pair of momentum 1 on ear

Rob ,I’ve tried on ear and can’t get on with them . The senn are winning at the moment.

tonyg2003

I’ve got some Momentum wireless and they are very good in terms of sound quality.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Momentum 2.0’s here, wireless, noise cancelling, beautifully made, lovely sound quality. Brilliant, but not cheap.

Bose are better at noise cancelling though but the Sennheisers sound more natural and therefore better imo. Also I felt the bose exhurted a weird positive pressure into your ears, very odd indeed.

monkfish
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of 4.50 NC headphones that I’ve used on a few flights and on holiday this year.

I like them and find I no longer need the subtitles on even with the full volume on a flight. Added bonus that they cut out screaming kids, unfortunately, they cannot yet resolve the dick kicking the back of your seat.

I didn’t try the Bose headphones as I couldn’t justify double the cost for the limited use mine will get.

hedley
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of Sennheiser M2 AEBT’s and love them.

I tried loads of different headphones and whittled it down to the B&W P7’s or the Sennheiser M2’s who I thought were so similar in sound quality that it came down to looks.

Other brands I found either the noise cancelling was too imposing (Bose) or I didn’t like the sound quality.

They are very comfortable, pair easily with everything, sound great and the battery lasts for ages. Don’t regret buying them even if they are very expensive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sennheiser headphones’ is closed to new replies.