• This topic has 48 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by hora.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Senna
  • donsimon
    Free Member

EDIT: You are aren’t you? This is a wind-up right?

Classic risk taker who drove on the edge, shame he couldn’t get a decent drive.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fartin Trundle? The king of excuses? Better than Stirling Moss?

Sorry, not having that.

You’re trolling.

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See I knew it.

It’s not funny you know.

rickmeister

Great film, really enjoyed it. Made even more touching as I have had the privilege of seeing a lot of those cars. If you ever get the chance of a tour of Williams HQ car collection, its staggering. A guy called Richard West took me around. He has been involved in racing for years and has amazing insights to all the history…

Up close testosterone… brilliant.

http://www.williamsf1conferences.com/activities-and-events/tours

hora
    Free Member

on mb i thought herbet had more potential but his big pre f1 accident robbed him of his natural potential.

hamo is struggling with his mind at the moment. i think je fulfilled his one goal and now is lost?

binners

If you’re into Formula 1, I’d recommend reading this

This guy was faster than Senna, but he never got the drive because he was… well… barking mad!

A fantastic read 🙂

Andy-W
    Free Member

##An incredible Senna lap, how much rawer were the cars back then…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7078815149532485385##

See what Senna had in that car, its called a gearstick, i bet he even had a clutch,,non of that anymore to see drivers miss gears and get passed by the guy behind.

hora
    Free Member

Wow- see the amount of free-‘play’ in Senna’s wheel? He probably preferred it to stop the car feeling nervous on a bumpy circuit/harder suspension set up?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Senna’ is closed to new replies.