Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sending Forks for Servcing – Options that don't include the Royal Fail?
  • Ewan
    Free Member

Hi all,

I need to send my forks off to get serviced. Obviously I can send them Royal Mail Special Delivery, but that'll cost 25 quid odd. Does anyone know of another option? Never really used couriers before – do you have to stay in all day if they're coming to collect?

Thoughts and options would be greatly appricated!

mikey74
    Free Member

Send them to TFT and pay for the next-day courier service.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I agree with mikey unless you have awarranty issue etc.

uplink
    Free Member

Can't you just do them recorded signed for rather than special d?

jimr80
    Free Member

try http://www.parcel2go.com . lots of options for posting on there. i post some forks useing their 24-72hrs DHL option and the forks arrived at there destination within 36hrs for only £6.89 +vat.
    you can also spec how much insurance cover you want.

Ewan
    Free Member

They're Magura so can't send them to TFT. Will check out parcel2go.

aracer
    Free Member

Obviously I can send them Royal Mail Special Delivery, but that'll cost 25 quid odd.

Are your forks made of lead? Cost me £8.65 to send mine SD last week.

postierich
    Free Member

I can send them Royal Mail Special Delivery, but that'll cost 25 quid odd. Does anyone know of another option? Never really used couriers before – do you

Are you taking the forks off your bike seems pretty expensive cost me 😉 £14 to send SD about 4 months ago.

TF Tuned organise a courier firm which costs around £12 ish

BigJohn

I always just send mine by Royal Mail at about £8. The insurance doesn't cost much.

Ewan
    Free Member

I stand corrected. I sent them last about a year ago, i'm sure it cost 20 quid odd…. I will give royal mail a go.

Cheers people!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sending Forks for Servcing – Options that don't include the Royal Fail?’ is closed to new replies.