Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sending a fork – Parcelforce or other better option ?
  • iainc

I need to send a fork back to a UK online shop under warranty, from Glasgow. Any recommendations for best value and service .

Thanks

northernmatt

Anything but Royal Mail, which I would assume includes Parcelforce.

scotroutes

I’ve used RM/Parcelforce a couple of times recently without any problems whatsoever.

iainc

Thanks. Scotroutes – noticed a crack on postmount at top bolt on new Reba’s this afternoon, quick dash home to swop bikes, just back 🙂

Parcelforce would be easiest as long as no restrictions due air cartridges etc ?

scotroutes

Jeez – you’re not having much luck. The offer of a loan bike still stands, take your pick – THEY’RE ALL CLEAN!!!!!! 😆

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Ive bought and sold loads of bikes and other bike bits. Sent them always with Parcel Force and have never once had a problem.

Good prices and timely delivery.

iainc

Cheers Colin, FB messaged you, very kind offer.

iainc

Think will try Parcelforce as handy to drop off at PO, thanks all

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I used Parcelforce Express 48 this afternoon to send my old Recon Race forks to STW’s “dave_h,” package weighed in at 2.4xx Kg on the Post Office scales, £12.98 with a tracking number and insurance cover up to £100.

mrhoppy

PO refused to take Mrs hoppys reverb. The shop arranged a courier to collect it instead (parcelforce). 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sending a fork – Parcelforce or other better option ?’ is closed to new replies.