Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Selling stuff, being online and impatience.
  • Jamie
    Free Member

I recently realised I am guilty of this. As someone who is connected to the internet 24/7, whether actively or just contactable via notifications/emails/texts via web etc, it still does genuinely surprise me when people ask for your payment details to pay, and then you hear nothing for several hours/days. This is often compounded by several other bods offering to buy as well, but you want to give the original dude a chance.

As above, tho, I realise this is more my issue from assuming everyone else has their johnson plugged into the cloud 24/7.

Not really sure where I am going with this, but just an observation I observed while waiting in a phone queue.

weeksy

I give people 20 mins before i start getting frustrated.

40mpg

You sound like my kids. Are you a teenager OP?

scotroutes

Any frustration I’ve experienced has been more to do with selling stuff just as they are about to go on holiday for a couple of weeks.

Jamie
    Free Member

You sound like my kids. Are you a teenager OP?

…or you’re kids sound like me, and they’re really 35 years old.

binners

Have you finally sold that Lynskey Ti Ridgeline frame you’ve been trying to palm off on the classifieds, under your pseudonym 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Lynskey Ti Ridgeline frame

I had no idea what you were talking about, then I checked.

Now that is commitment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Selling stuff, being online and impatience.’ is closed to new replies.