Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Selling question
  • dharmstrong
    Free Member

Am soon to sell my yeti ASR5, should I sell the frame and shock or sell it as a complete bike?

After which is more likely to be attractive on the S/H market, cheers

z1ppy

split it should maximise your money but obviously you get more hassle selling individual pieces with each needing advertising/packing/posting.
    No idea how popular that frame is… check out completed listing on fleabay..

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

I’d put it up for sale as a full bike, you’ll no doubt be asked if you’d split it anyway. Keep the ad running til the frame and forks have gone then do the rest. I agree with Z1ppy, easier to sell full bike but you’d get more for it splitting.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Depends on the kit that’s on it, what state it’s in and which way the wind is blowing. If there is a sale on in Deutschland then the parts might not come up with very much. Flip side is a complete bike has a price regardless of the kit. Start with the RRP/2 -10%/year and see where it sits. Have a look for completed ebay ads for some idea.

dharmstrong
    Free Member

It’s a decent spec (Full XT 1×10 with hope hoops) 2 years old. Have an idea on prices having looked around, it’s more of what will sell quicker. Can use the parts that I take off it so not desperate to sell them. Frame and forks are they likely to go quickly priced right?

andycs

Might be interested in this, what size and how much?

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Small frame, are you interested in the frame or whole bike andy? email me if you would rather dha.forward (at) gmail (dot) com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Selling question’ is closed to new replies.