Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Selling old/duplicate Ordnance Survey Explorer maps?
  • cinnamon_girl

It would appear I have some surplus to requirements. Some are out of date, ie cos I’ve bought the new one, by perhaps 5 years. Some are duplicates or may contain a little colouring. 😳

Do you think I could sell them for a few quid each or as a job lot? New ones are around £8 I believe. Just seems a shame to throw them in the recycling bin.

As always, thank you so much. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

there’s always ebay or a charity shop. Not sure if they’re worth much second hand unless they’re really old, but I wouldn’t just thorw ’em away.

K

Yeah, flog them for a few quid each.

Mmmmm Maps.

K

Yeah, flog them for a few quid each.

Mmmmm Maps.

DavidB
    Free Member

CG

This bloke is very helpful

http://www.david-archer-maps.co.uk/content/

I am not sure you’re going to get much for what you have but if anyone knows, David will

Dave

IanMunro
    Free Member

You could try, I’ve got loads of them, but I suspect they are essentially worthless unless you hold on to them for a hundred years or so.

thomthumb
    Free Member

group them together by region & stick em on stw classifieds. i reckon that will fetch the best price.

iain1775
    Free Member

which maps do you have?
    maps are always useful to have and after all rights of way dont tend to change very much in 5 years (famous last words!) – post a list in classifieds i might be interested in some

cinnamon_girl

Thanks very much for the replies. Must confess to having a map habit so would be nice to get a little money back.

Will put an ad in the Classifieds in a wee while.

Thanks again! 🙂

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Hi you dont have 184 and 185 in the pink OS maps by any chance? cheers ian.

cinnamon_girl

Sorry, only have Explorer (orange) ones. I like detail. 8)

taka
    Free Member

how many have you got and for what area’s? my dads abit of a map w@nker and collects loads of the damn things

tom

cinnamon_girl

I typed up a long list in the Classifieds, pressed ‘send post’ and then got ‘Forum Closed for Maintenance’.

Arrrggghhhhhhhhh

cinnamon_girl

Ad now retyped and is in Classifieds. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Selling old/duplicate Ordnance Survey Explorer maps?’ is closed to new replies.