Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Selling Deore XT brakes and centrelock wheels but how?
  • JImmAwelon
    Free Member

Sounds silly I know but I have picked up some XT disc brakes (M756 levers & M765 calipers) with centrelock rotors (160mm RT77) and compatible wheels (M765's on Mavic 717disc via black db spokes) which are surplus to my requirements.

I am going to stick them on The Bay but I just wonder how to sell them for maximum profit: As one complete deal of brakes, rotors and wheels together; brakes and wheels as two seperate lots; rotors with brakes or on their own; seperate front and rear wheels; or both wheelss together with rotors attached?

There are loads of permuations sure but since I run 6 bolt rotors on all my bikes this centrelock thing is throwing me in terms of what belongs to what. Also what do you think they are worth? I'd appreciate your opinions so long as you have not had too many Friday night beers. Go easy on me. Jimm

Andy

I'd sell them as

1. Wheels as a pair due to postage hassle

2. Rotors individually

3. Brakes as a pair

I'd do a completed item search to calculate a fair price take off 20% for ebay fees and offer them on the classifieds here.

oh and 99p start 10 day listing to end on monday night at 9pm ish and a few photos of course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Selling Deore XT brakes and centrelock wheels but how?’ is closed to new replies.