• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by adsh.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Selling bikes/frames is painful!
  • adsh
    Free Member

Letting a 29er in has caused some major upset. Another clown bike has arrived but some old friends have to go.

I hadn’t realised how attached to inanimate hunks of metal it’s possible for me to become. Why on earth should selling a bike make me sad. Why doesn’t the Emporer’s new clothes quite make up for the pain of the outgoing bike (s).

Various high risk (to actualy selling) thoughts are going through my head eg ‘I’d better hang on to this in case the new 29er isn’t as good as this which I won’t be able to get back if I sell it’ etc. I keep on telling myself I haven’t ridden them since the clown so it’s time to MTFU and get on with it. Still sad.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Not sure I follow?

So you bought a 29’er, and you really like it so you decided to buy another one to replace it.

And you’re wondering why you feel a bit odd getting rid of it?

Kryton57

Various high risk (to actualy selling) thoughts are going through my head eg ‘I’d better hang on to this in case the new 29er isn’t as good as this which I won’t be able to get back if I sell it’ etc. I keep on telling myself I haven’t ridden them since the clown so it’s time to MTFU and get on with it. Still sad.

I did that, for the same reason…. 😐

mrblobby
    Free Member

Warming us up for some classifieds postings? 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I like a good preamble.

qwerty
    Free Member

What colour is it? Does it smell nice?

Yak

I’ll join in too.

hmmm, er, do I want to do this?…hmmmm.

[runs off to strip it and take some pics]

adsh
    Free Member

I don’t bother trying to sell on here!

Race 29er in – like so much the Soul I use for training is being changed to a 29er too

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Selling bikes/frames is painful!’ is closed to new replies.