Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • seller on ebay pulling out after I won what shall i do?.
  • zap
    Free Member

Won a specialized hardrock on ebay for £155 this morning only two bids. message from seller saying he has made a mistake on trying to end the auction early guessing he panicked at the end when realizing it wasn’t going to sell for what he wanted. I would of gone more, it looks almost new and is a 29er. He now says he has decided to give it to his son. It was also for my son. I can name and shame as also selling other bike related stuff.

iolo
    Free Member

Move on.
    Life’s too short.

iamsporticus
    Free Member
    bigblackshed

He’s a tool. EvilBay is full of them. Report him to ebay, then suck it up and move on. There’s nothing you can really do, it’s just how the tools on ebay now operate.

zap
    Free Member

exactly what I am going to do, need to now find a small mtb for my son now.

nairnster
    Free Member

Why not try offering him a bit more as you say you were willing to go higher

zap
    Free Member

negative left will move on, just avoid luckbear49 in preston

camo16
    Free Member

Tis the new eBay way. I won an original Twin Peaks script for £10 some time ago – ToolSeller claimed he’d ‘lost’ it ‘somewhere or other and may well even have thrown it away’. Grrrrrrr. Move on. Go out on a bike and find some wind rustling through trees.

negative left will move on, just avoid luckbear49 in preston

Aye, true dat. 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think you can submit a non-selling complaint, 3 strikes and there’s some sanction.

scaredypants

I think “top bellend of the week” is up for the public vote on Saturday evenings isn’t it ?

Contact wysiwyg for full details

Rorschach
    Free Member

Al….do some work Goddammit!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘seller on ebay pulling out after I won what shall i do?.’ is closed to new replies.