Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Seen on another forum: Crash Greno Woods 25/09/2015
  • tillydog
    Free Member

Saw this elsewhere (Bike Radar, sorry) and wondered if anyone here might know something? (I haven’t seen an equivalent post)

Apologies if inappropriate, or if I have been taken in by some dastardly scam:

Hi All,

I had a bad crash in Greno in the above date, as a result I have no memory of that whole day, only bits.

I’m trying to piece together what happened. What I do know (even though I have no recollection) is that I parked my car in Greno woods car park and set off on trail. I ended up in the Northern General at 17:00 and have no idea how an ambulance was alerted to me or who put my bike back in my car.

I can only assume I knocked myself out on trail and someone helped me somewhere along the way.

If anyone did come across me can you let me know? I was in a green Bell helmet, Green goggles, red Industry one shorts and a red / white striped industry one top, riding (or not at the time) a Norco Range.

Cheers

Oliver

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

scam? WHY SO?

pedlad

Green bell hemet. Most popular psa ever so must be from here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tillydog
    Free Member

scam? WHY SO?

No reason… Just covering my backside in case I missed something obvious!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Seen on another forum: Crash Greno Woods 25/09/2015’ is closed to new replies.