Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Seeing as we're in a moaning mood – and I like to moan (apparently)…..
  • Women in shops….

How hard is it to have your purse somewhere that isn’t right at the bottom of your stupidly big and stupidly over-filled hand bag?

How hard would it be to have some idea of where at least something resembling the right amount of change might be within said purse?

If it doesn’t look like you have enough change, then you probably haven’t – just give the cashier a note, rather than count all your coppers, then give them a note anyway.

Your purse wasn’t organised to start with, so why then when you get your change do you have to organise it within your purse whilst still stood at the counter?

Still, not quite as annoying as those that write a cheque, then hand over a debit card to guarantee it.

I’m sure a flaming will ensue, but I don’t care – I’m fully aware that a woman might not want her purse accessible, but still, come on – shake yerselves a bit.

cinnamon_girl

Guilty m’lud. 😛

Grrrr 😡

😛

Drac

Try shopping during the week like I do, pensioners everywhere who have all day to shop so stand blocking the isles talking. Walk slower than a tortoise with a pile of bricks on it’s back. They then take forever to unload the trolley on conveyor before chatting for 10 mins to the till operator about utter crap before doing the purse trick, cheque or combination.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I thought the whole point of keeping a women was so as to avoid going to shops? 😕

s
    Free Member

Still, not quite as annoying as those that write a cheque, then hand over a debit card to guarantee it.

LOL – Their days are numbered 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP, here here, albeit as a single man I can LAUGH IN YOUR FACE ABOUT THE PAIN THIS CAUSES YOU.

Drac wait till your parents are that age, try getting ANYTHING done in their presence.

allthegear
    Free Member

Depends on the bag – some of mine seem to keep the purse to hand whilst it goes for an adventure in the others. Just life.

You see, encourage us to buy more bags and the chances of the purse being available would be slightly better…

Rachel

cynic-al
    Free Member

keeping a women

😀

Oh hang on, that’s misogynistic, down with this sort of thing 😡

Drac

Drac wait till your parents are that age, try getting ANYTHING done in their presence.

They are and it can be painfully slow at times but thankfully not all the time.

jon1973
    Free Member

This seems to be the main way of paying for things in French supermarkets.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Seeing as we're in a moaning mood – and I like to moan (apparently)…..’ is closed to new replies.