Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • seeing as lots of people seeing to be having a crap time……
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

posted something like this a while ago and it was a nice way to inject some positivity into the grey world of STW 🙂

1) tell me a funny/crap joke

2) tell me something you’d love to do before you die

3) tell me something you love about about life or that makes you smile

4) tell me your favourite smell

5) say something nice about another forum member

you don’t have to do all 5, if thinking about just one of them makes you smile… my work here is done.

IanMunro
    Free Member

This reminds me of the episode of father Ted when they are stuck in the caravan with father Graham Norton and his youth group 🙂

enduro-aid
    Free Member

1) what do you call a parrot glued to a catapilar…..A walkie-talkie

2) Ski Whistler

3) Seeing my girlfriend laugh and smile (always cheers me up)

4) Fresh baked cinnamon buns and coffee

5) coffeeKing sent me an email telling me where to find blue mountain coffee in glasgow even though the original conversation was weeks before he found it, I thought that was pretty nice

Drac

4) Fresh baked cinnamon buns and coffee

I was couldn’t to say that should be number 5 but I might get in trouble off the mods. Oh! 😳

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did you hear about the magic tractor? It went down teh road and turned in to a field.

BASE Jump

Freewheeling through puddles with my feet in the air off the pedals….! 🙂

Fresh bread.

Pimpmaster Jazz isn’t all that bad looking for a ginger chap…. 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

Favourite smell is a hard one. It’s either fresh bread, cut grass, petrol, GT85, bacon or unsmoked weed 😀

verses

Where do cows go for sexual gratification? Udders-field

Travel more; Canada and somewhere in the Orient in particular, although I’ve still not seen much of Scotland so need to explore there too.

Predictable response, but seeing my daughter playing happily.

Whatever’s cooking when I get in from a long ride.

GeeTee1972’s “Dave” thread made me laugh more than I had in ages. I occasionally think back to it and it still makes me chuckle.

theotherjonv

1/ Knock knock – who’s there – the interrupting cow – the interrupting c…… MOOOOOOO!
    (repeat over and over with pig/sheep/dog, etc.) for full annoyance of 4 year olds)

2/ Grow old and see my children’s children.

3/ Getting wet feet from dew on the trail foliage on an early morning ride, but knowing that by the time you finish the ride your socks will be dry again because the sun’s just about the appear……

4/ My daughter’s hair, when she snuggles on to my lap watching CBeebies bedtime and rests back against me.

5/ If I can achieve a fraction of what Mark Bullheart has achieved I’ll have done some good.

Kahurangi

5) Just about everything sharki posts is thought out, positive, articulate and a pleasure to read. What a wonderful chap.

willard

1) What’s got two legs and bleeds? Half a dog.

2) Tell my wife I love her one last time.

3) Seeing my Springer Ted try and cope with more than one tennis ball at a time. It never fails to amuse me. Bought a packet of 12 tennis balls for him once… He was in heaven.

4) Gunsmoke. So many memories.

5) No single member in particular, but the whole forum is almost like a family. The way you lot argue, flounce, make up, help people out and surprise me makes being here worth it.

duckman

1)What is white and wears a yellow tartan scarf? Rupert the Fridge.

2)Walk the Appalachian trail

3)Seeing my “interesting” S4 class finally getting into the subject(not put any family stuff)Cloud inversions

4)The smell of my 4 yo sleeping.(ach..go on then)

5) I was ill last year,I saw a different side to lots of people like Ernie and Junkyard and Mr Whoppit all of whom I have sparred with in the past.

joolsburger
    Free Member

What do you call a man who has been buried for fifty years – Pete.

See my boys grow up and be sure they are happy

The sun on my back

Fresh cut trees

CG seems to be a really stand up person despite the badger thing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘seeing as lots of people seeing to be having a crap time……’ is closed to new replies.