Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • seeing as I do it every year – Strictly come dancing
  • emma82
    Free Member

Well, I always have to start a thread cuz I get sooooo excited. Love it love it love it 🙂

Anyone else watching?

emma82
    Free Member

yep. Don’t be pretending you don’t love it too, all the flesh and sequins. Oh and Brucie of course….

mos

Yuppar!
    Vicky P & Kimberley Walsh. Proper bo I tell thee.
    Could be best one since when Rachel Stevens was in it.

emma82
    Free Member

I reckon so mos. I’m not sure about the new professional women though. I wish they’d get Karen back dancing!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Already banished to the kitchen with eldest son, youngest hiding upstairs! 🙄

DT78
    Free Member

Wife frowns every time I speak….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I flicked on….

Queen Vic AND that little Aussie songstress, STW might just combust!

Sandwich

Queen Vic has just had a shocker!

yetidave
    Free Member

oh dear

marsdenman
    Free Member

I wish they’d get Karen back dancing!

+1
    and another +1
    etc….
    even mrsmm agrees.

Wookster

Oh dear! Bless her! Very interesting insight to her mind set though……

emma82
    Free Member

Someone needs to stop Darcy reaffirming everything she says to people by finishing off her sentences with ‘yaaaa, yes! yaaaa’.

marsdenman
    Free Member

turned on to miss what VP did wrong but, lotta love (and bike related puns…) from the judges…

johndoh
    Free Member

She looked awful with that slap on. Yak!

marsdenman
    Free Member

Someone needs to stop Darcy reaffirming everything she says to people by finishing off her sentences with ‘yaaaa, yes! yaaaa’.

Hell, yes, only saw her feedback to VP and I said to mrsmm pretty much what emma just said…..

emma82
    Free Member

I reckon she (VP) might win, her or tracy beaker.

Albanach
    Free Member

Some name though…Marnie Mercedes Darcey Pembleton Crittle

emma82
    Free Member

WTF? really?

samuri
    Free Member

Aye, what they did to Vicky’s face was terrible.
    Kristina and Natalie though….HMMMMM MMMMMMMM!!!

MrOvershoot

johndoh – Member

She looked awful with that slap on. Yak!
    Yep looked like a drag artist

emma82 – Member

That as well

Wife always watches so I get sucked in, honest!

Albanach
    Free Member

WTF? really?

Wikipedia doesn’t lie

allthepies
    Free Member

Tess Daly has magnificent assets (as a TV presenter*)

So it’s not too bad.

* 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Reckon I can keep this thread going until Final’s night? I’m going to try – so it becomes like the rugby thread 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Very interesting insight to her mind set though……

Read her book. Very revealing

spacemonkey

I really don’t know why I like watching it but I do. It has a strange allure and is kind of therapeutic. Don’t make a point of watching it but will quite happily settle down for a session if it’s on. Odd.

Bunnyhop

I miss Lilia and Darren ( professional dancers).
    Darcy is so much better than the other lady judge used to be (can’t remember her name),with her bad grammar and lots of ‘like’ and ‘you know’, so would rather have the Yahs and lots of tips for the dancers from Darcy.

Looking forward to Louis Smith tomorrow.

Helios
    Free Member

DT78 – Member
    Wife frowns every time I speak….

Just a frown?… I get a full on scowl and growl from MrsH…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

it was like she worked for ‘Perfect Curve’

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sMhAMcCoRI&feature=relmfu[/video]

emma82
    Free Member

well, hopefully someone will have played last night back to her and she wont do it tonight

I miss Lillian and Darren too Bunny – I know what you mean about it being nice to have someone who actually knows what they are talking about (as opposed to Alyesha??) with Darcey but the yaaa yaaa’ing is potentially going to get annoying :/

Northwind

I quite like it but the presenters ruin it for me. Next time they bury Bruce Forsyth they need to put him a bit deeper.

But it’s a gameshow that (kinda) rewards talent and hard work, which is good.

DezB
    Free Member

No Aliona… 🙁 not worth watching now. Bloody useless Johnny Ball!

Lifer
    Free Member

allthepies – Member
    Tess Daly has magnificent assets (as a TV presenter)

Dead behind the eyes.

theotherjonv

best bit is the cleavage bouncing shot as they run up the stair.

I nearly gumphed last night.

Gweilo
    Free Member

According to my 17 y/o on Monday daughter (christ I’m old) Denise Van Outen and Tess Daly hate the sight of each other…. Live sequined fight potential I think

Gorehound
    Free Member

Tripe like that is banned in our house.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I recorded last night’s but not had time to watch it before tonight’s – I don’t reckon it’ll make any difference which order I see them in. 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Aliona is injured and is johnny balls partner so she should be back in three weeks don’t panic!

LadyG it won’t matter on order with these two this weekend-there’s no public vote or dance off til next week 🙂

markrh
    Free Member

My money is on either Louis or Kimberley and the dark horse this year is Sid Owen. Not to keen on Jerry Hall, can’t see her improving, wrong attitude. Sad to hear Tess and Denise don’t get on, hope they don’t end up fighting live on tv in those skimpy dresses, that would be just to terrible…sorry strayed into male fantasy land at the end there.
    Ps, Whats the money on a bike being dragged out as a prop at some point for Queen Vic?

Lifer
    Free Member

I find it’s a good way of cutting down the number of people I follow on Twitter. What is it about SCD that makes people (who don’t do it for other TV) tweet every detail about it? If I wanted to know I’d watch it thankyouverymuch.

emma82
    Free Member

……as long as someone throws in a gateaux or some baby oil if it all does beak down eh Mark?? 🙂
    I also have the same predictions as you too. Did enjoy Lisa Riley too, surprise of the night.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘seeing as I do it every year – Strictly come dancing’ is closed to new replies.