Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Secret Santa worst present?
  • jacob46
    Free Member

Hi

I’ve been sent an email from one of fellow cycling buddies. I’ve been given the name of my secret Santa another one of my cycling friends and I’ve got to buy him a present (Ridiculous one!). We then are on an outing on 30th for 40 mile ride consisting of 6 pubs. Everyone has got a secret Santa and all presents have to be used on the day 🙂 it can be anything as long as it can be worn or used on the bike!

Any recommendations ?

rob2
    Free Member

A strap on dildo?

Quite funny for walking into the pub maybe?

More seriously, do you have a spend limit?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlesteed
    Free Member

Apparently bicycle moustaches are the rage, combine that with a dildo voila!

Should go down errrmmm well as expected.

jacob46
    Free Member

Around the £5 but I know some of them have broke the rules and spent £8 on a stick out helmet mirror

jekkyl

Get thyself to poundland for this and a bulb horn and girly dangling sparkley things.

dannyh
    Free Member

One of the lads at work wanted to get someone else one of those ‘cock’ mugs:

But he couldn’t be arsed to order one in time. So instead he bought a £1.99 white mug and wrote the ‘ock’ bit on it and put three miniature spirits in it. Very crap, but he crowned it by forgetting to colour in the handle, so the recipient had to use a black marker pen to do it himself………

rob2
    Free Member
    jacob46
    Free Member

Love the baskets 🙂

jacob46
    Free Member

More?

Bregante

Half a dozen house bricks to shove in a camelbak

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

How about…..

http://Www.bushtucker.co.uk

For some pub snacks 😉

hofnar
    Free Member

One of these handlebar mounted airplanes for children with the spinning propellor.

Or just some fluorescent strings(as in the ladies garment) to be worn on top of the bib shorts, all day. Have seen some guys cruising like this all day through spain for a couple of beers.

sweepy
    Free Member

I got a hip flask with a miniature of single malt, a chorizo and a box of tangfastics. Bit of a result in my view.

crispyrice

I was bought a mankini this year but my Secret Santa. Perfect for your needs…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bar end tassels
    Barbie Basket
    old fashioned horn

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Secret Santa worst present?’ is closed to new replies.