Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Second and Third bestest TV progs this Christmas
  • Houns

Obviously Guy Martin has the top spot, but looking forward to a Clarkson special and May’s toy stories

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2013/12/23/jeremy-and-james-on-tv-this-christmas/

I think Clarksons documentaries are great watching. Hopefully new Top Gear season soon too (just for the haters to moan about)

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I haven’t seen anything yet on the telly I really want to watch.

Watching the BBC adaptation of The Box of Delights on DVD. 29 years old, dated special effects but just so good. Proper Christmas viewing. 8)

cynic-al
    Free Member

When was/is Martin on?

Any time I’ve checked the schedule it has been utter, utter shite – no surprise there’s a week to wait until something decent is on.

ski
    Free Member

When was/is Martin on?

Any time I’ve checked the schedule it has been utter, utter shite – no surprise there’s a week to wait until something decent is on.

Sun, 29 Dec 20:00 channel 4

Harry_the_Spider

What happened to the Bluestone 42 Christmas episode? It was originally advertised as being on last Monday but it wasn’t.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I think i saw a post on here recently about a 3 part series of programmes about different ways of coming down Everest…?

Cant find the post now – anyone know what i might be talking about?!

andytherocketeer

utter utter shyte was my feeling too.
    wasn’t aware of jezza’s and may’s progs though, till i saw them advertised last night.
    that speed programme was alright.
    was concerned that RI christmas lectures and worlds’ strongest man were going to be the best things on the box.
    guess they didn’t bother with boxing day schedules, since everyone would be creating shopping carnage in the sales, or the gogglebox would be otherwise engaged with XBone/PS4’s.

mps711
    Free Member

Idris Elba, King of speed was good last night, he was in the US and had a drive in a Nascar. Part 2 is on tonight and amongst other things he is rallying in Finland.

Looking forward to Guy Martin, Clarkson and May’s programmes, probably the only decent things on.

mrmoofo

I thought Idris Elba / King of Speed was nearly unwatchable. Two hours of Idris telling everyone how good he was …

Clarkson lite

Houns

Clarkson on at 9pm. Consider this your PSA

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sherlock was not too bad in retrospect

Drac

Obviously Guy Martin has the top spot

Found it a bit dragged out and dull myself.

Best so far?

Nothing has stood out yet but not watched a great deal of TV Shows as none of them were appealing.

zippykona

I liked that canoeing down Everest programme.

Houns

Blimmin brave folk

derek_starship
    Free Member

Two Doors Down was amusing enough.

johndoh
    Free Member

How about Mrs Brown’s Boys?

I mean, this is the country that brought us Morcambe & Wise, Only Fools and Horses and The Two Ronnies, nice to see someone else carrying on the tradition.

Ohh, and just in case you are wondering, I am being sarcastic. What an utter waste of time.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Second and Third bestest TV progs this Christmas’ is closed to new replies.