Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Seasucker talon/bomber type bike rack and a fat bike
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Any one with a roof mounted Seasucker tried one with a fat bike?

I’m guessing there will be an issue with the axle adapter not being long enough for the wider fork spacing possibly? And maybe the velcro on the rear wheel holder not being long enough? Though that would be an easier fix.

The handle bar one should work a treat I guess but I could do with a roof mounted rack for occasional use (largely as a “come rescue me” for when my better half has the panda) and the bike won’t go in the car.

Whilst I’m not attention grabbing enough to own a fat bike a friend does and it would be good to have a rack which would also fit that from time to time.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Anyone in the evening crowd with a seasucker rack able to offer some advice? If not how about someone without a rack to offer a wholly unfounded opinion? (after all this is the Internet so there has to be a few of those)

stu170
    Free Member

Interested to know the outcome of this, I was tempted by the handle bar one, and stick it on the roof of the jag. Don’t know if it’s sturdy enough

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Seasucker talon/bomber type bike rack and a fat bike’ is closed to new replies.