• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ton.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Seasons Greetings from MrNutt
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

well you may or may not have noticed I’m a tad busy at the moment with the music thing (recording an album, a lot of radio stuff, sorting a US tour and getting my shit together) so sorry that I’ve been a tad absent from these parts!!

I don’t do cards, emails or anything like that, so Happy Christmas & I hope the new year brings you all you could want for and a little bit more.

I’ve put “The Evil Hearted Sessions E.P.” available to download from today until christmas, think of it as an antidote to all this cheer and good will, fill your boots!

Download available from here: http://wp.me/P1bOpR-1D

Its raw as hell, straight out of the desk back in June 2010, but if you want REAL blues/folk, that’s what you’ll get. Enjoy 🙂

God bless 😉

Alex

mangoridebike

Merry christmas to you too

Good to hear that your so busy with the music stuff – hope it all continues to go well. Your allotment must be getting pretty neglected though!

MrNutt
    Free Member

Gordon Brown is tending to it, he’s built a ridiculous ‘shed’ out of a load of books he seems to be stuck with, its not a pretty site, every time I walk past Godwin Rd the residents continually complain about the miserly drunk scot shouting out fiscal advice from between the cracks in his hardbacked cave.

DezB
    Free Member

Cheers MrNutt. Hope all goes well with your musical stuff 🙂
    Dez

lodious
    Free Member

All the best for the new year. I had problems playing / downloading from soundcloud, dunno if it’s at my end or yours?

MrNutt
    Free Member

yesterday soundcloud went down for maintenance yesterday, should all be good now 🙂

ton

merry xmas nutt………..from the ton’s 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Seasons Greetings from MrNutt’ is closed to new replies.