Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Searching in vain for a Single Speed Chainring 32T 5 Hole 110 BCD
  • sp
    Free Member

Have been Googling without success for a reasonably priced 32T 5 hole 110 BCD track chainring thats unramped and no pins for a single speed project I have underway. If anyone can point me in the right direction then that would be great.

qwerty
    Free Member
    schmiken

Fairly confident the smallest ring its possible to get for a 110 BCD is 33T, made by Specialites TA.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

I thought it was 34T but no way can you get a 32T on there.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

34t is the most commonly available, but the TA 33t does work. OP, I have a TA 33t ring, no ramps or pins, used for one cross race on a SS. Yours for £19 posted?

campfreddie
    Free Member

Blackspire veloce uno?

sp
    Free Member

Thanks folks for your help, I’ve gone for the BETD 32T as it works well with spare cogs I have lying around.

umop3pisdn thank you for the offer.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

You’re welcome. I’d be interested to see it mounted, I didn’t think you could go smaller than 33t without the chain fouling on the crank arms.

schmiken

Really want to see this mounted, pics when it arrives please! Would have thought a 32t 110 BCD will have the chain running on the mounting bolts.

mick_r

Be really interested to see this chainring.

I just overlaid a 5 bolt 32t ring (compact) with a standard 110 crank – the chain will definitely be running over the bolt heads. The only way I can think of making this work is to have a very thick ring to allow counterbores for the bolt heads and also to serve as a spacer on the crank spider side (otherwise the chain will also foul the spider arms).

Sounds more like a bug on the website ordering options (but interested to see if they have really made it work).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Searching in vain for a Single Speed Chainring 32T 5 Hole 110 BCD’ is closed to new replies.