Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Search for the perfect saddle due to injury.
  • roadracecrazy
    Free Member

Over the last few months i have been suffering big time. All started when i upt my training regime, training for an endurance event and suddely developed this uncontollable urge to urinate, stinging the usual. Although test are on going, everything done so far has come back negative. Told by the doctor that i couldnt ride, as you can imagine did not go down well. I then went on the search for the perfect saddle that perhaps would ease the area concerned. I tried all sorts at all different prices but would have to recommend those by Selle.
    Just wondered if any other riders have been in the same situation. I am not talking about the often quoted numbness associated with long rides. This i have not really suffered with. Scan on Saturday and then I am back on it full time but it has been a long few months with little work achieved, most frustrating.

nedrapier

The Selle Italia “max flow” variants seem to have the biggest cutaways I’ve seen. Is that what you’re on now?

There are the Adamo saddles as well, then the noseless ones if you’re really struggling.

Good luck!

roadracecrazy
    Free Member

Thats it exactly but i have also had the pleasure of the Adamo saddle and to be honest as much as i gave it all the time i could i could not really get on with it, especially after using the max flow. It has i believe saved my cycling.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Search for the perfect saddle due to injury.’ is closed to new replies.