Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sea Sucker bike racks
  • garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Anyone tried on of these vacuum sucker racks yet? They look really versatile but do they stay on the car securely?

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Well they would be out of business pretty fast if they fell off all the time . You actually have 4 suckers in all holding your bike on and I haven’t heard of any failures . If you are interested I work in a bike shop and we could do you 1 for well below RRP .

DickBarton

I’m also interested in them…they appear to be a more sensible choice than bars for me as they wouldn’t be on all the time.
    Off to do some research and try to find a decent price…

DickBarton

Oaft…very nice idea but expensive…

DickBarton

How will the 2-bike option work for non-drop handlebars? Don’t look wide enough…would need to go for the Talon with rear wheel and maybe the flight deck plus I’d also need a 15mm adapter.

If I get lucky and a bonus this year I’ll order this up, looks a brilliant idea.

sam1176uk
    Free Member

I was planning on going for the mini bomber 2 bike rack, do you stock them Ramsay? Cheapest I have seen them is 262.

drovercycles
    Free Member

They’re great racks – very solid mounting and no worries at all about failure. We’ve been using one to transport hire bikes for the last year or so. Very quick and easy to fit.

£262 is a very good price for the Mini Bomber 2. Not far off what a stockist pays!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sea Sucker bike racks’ is closed to new replies.