Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • SDW surface "improvements" loads of glass nr Pyecombe golf course
  • zinger
    Free Member

Asides from the fact that as usual a nice track has been been leveled off and covered with a loose surface – for some reason they have chosen to use building site rubble which has loads of chunks of glass in it – some of it is quite sharp , so if you like your tyres i’d suggest an alternate route

dlr

Whilst I don’t ride that part of the SDW, how has this been allowed to happen? Surely it’s dangerous for horses as well as the puncture annoyance for cyclists? Can only presume the “improvement” was farmed out to someone who has done it on the cheap and will just provide photos or some vague evidence to whoever is responsible to show that it has been completed…

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Rode over that bit of path twice yesterday, didn’t notice any glass or have any issues. And I can normally puncture through the power of thought alone…

Is it defo glass?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    richardthird

Didn’t notice it either on Sat. There was a route closed sign up though, which I ignored at my peril.

Resurfacing at top of Bo Peep is welcome though, not so much the loose gravel going down into Alfriston.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SDW surface "improvements" loads of glass nr Pyecombe golf course’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts