Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SDH – Pedants?
  • Curly68
    Free Member

I posted on here yesterday to show off my nice and shiny new Renthal stem. Got quite a few replies and questions about it. Thought I would share the love on SDH forum as well, as its more their thing (maybe?).
    It was my first post on there and it was deleted. Thought I would post again. Got a couple of replies to that but by the time I was going to respond, that was deleted as well! Posted in the general forum asking why they were deleted and that got deleted as well. So did the next one. PM'd the global mod that was online at the time and recieved no response.
    Today I posted in the website bit asking for a response. Got this:
    "From what I can see you posted a picture of a stem. Its a stem we've all seen the press pics (which were better than yours) before. I can't say specifically why the mods that pulled it pulled it, but I'd have pulled it myself for being a post of a picture of a stem. Stick it on a bike, take it riding, tell us how it worked etc. Thats worthwile, but a box fresh pic? Nah." 👿
    Wanted to reply to it but you can't reply after admin has!
    Which bit did I post in? This one that says:"Spangly New Kit

Bought something new or stoked about something? Show everyone here."
    Doesn't say it can't be box fresh and has to be on a bike. And don't take pics with camera phones as the pro ones will be so much better than yours!
    Sorry for the rant. This is a much better forum anyway. 8)

solamanda
    Free Member

That 'rule' was to stop kids posting non stop photos of each new component they bought.

djglover
    Free Member

Its a site full of super serious 18 year old Fairclough fanboys, don't worry about it. In much the same way this site is full of middle management on-one owners

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coogan
    Free Member

People on here have On One's? I never noticed…

angryratio
    Free Member

Sphincter central sdh

monsta
    Free Member

Thinking of selling my on-one. Brand new, but too much stigma associated with middle-management. Didn't even get to colour-match everything yet either. Or post my 'first pics of my new on-one' on here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SDH – Pedants?’ is closed to new replies.