Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sdg Ti Fly saddle.
  • Topchef
    Free Member

Looking to upgrade the trusty old bel air was wondering if anyone has used one of these and are they comfy in comparison!

Cheers

honourablegeorge

I threw a Ti FLy in the bin in Morzine ‘cos it was cutting into my legs so badly.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Forget all others. There is only 1 true saddle king. The fizik Gobi kium. I weigh….. well lets just say ALOT, and the fizik is uber cumfy without being spongy or overly padded.

mda

I have a new one for sale. PM me if you’re interested.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Check your local SDG dealer a lot of them offer demo saddles.

Jeffus
    Free Member

I tried one for a while didn’t find it as comfortable as the bel air, i know OPA at llandegla have test saddles maybe worth ago if you are near by or check out other shops near you see if they have them to test 😀

pinetree
    Free Member

The I-Fly’s a totally different kettle of fish- designed for racing XC (if you’re a weirdo like XC steve, with no arse) or for riding DH. Not really designed with comfort in mind.

If you like the Bel-Air but want something a bit lighter, have a look at the SDG Duster saddle. I changed to one earlier this year (went I-Beam at the same time) and it’s ace. I’m a big fan of the Bel-Air, but wanted something a bit slimmer- haven’t regretted it yet!

atlaz
    Free Member

Looks quite padded for an out and out race saddle. I use these:

More comfortable than they’d seem at first glance

richen987
    Free Member

I have been riding ti flys for about 3 years, loved them, I find them really comfy, however people who ride my bike either hate it or like it, I would ride one for a few hours to see If you get on with it.
    They are nice and light have a nice amount of flex at the edges and are great for long distance riding I find.
    They are quite hard on the nose of the saddle and there is hardly any padding, so quite different from tne bel air.
    Hope that helps.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I’ve got the steel railed fly on my single speed: I suppose that means I don’t sit on it quite as often as I would on a geared bike but I really like it. Totally and utterly different from the belair I have on another bike.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Ti-Fly C was the best saddle they made but seem to have disconitued it. Pity.

Topchef
    Free Member

Nice one thanks for the comments Guys!

Think a demo is in order!

Cheers
    Chef

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sdg Ti Fly saddle.’ is closed to new replies.