Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • SD Cards – Any good deals or suppliers ?
  • tragically1969
    Free Member

Has anybody got any preferred suppliers or recommendations for SD memory cards, looking for a couple of 8GB Class 4 or above for use in a Panasonic TZ7

clubber
    Free Member

7dayshop for me usually.

tomzo
    Free Member

7dayshop or play.

I like sandisk ultra cards. £16 for 8gb one from 7dayshop.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    parkesie
    Free Member

i got one of these.

16 gig for £17

stumpy01

I got a Lexar Professional card from MyMemory recently which was pretty good value and very fast.
    It's quicker than my D80 at 3fps shooting jpeg at max size & quality.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Got a similar priced and spec 16GB from ebay. Not arrived yet the 8GB were almost unbelieveably cheap.

CountZero

I recently bought three 4Gb unbranded Toshiba cards for my TZ3 and Nikon D60 for £19 from 7dayshop. Used them a fair bit, and they always give a good service.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Thanks all, after a bit or reading and digging went for 2x8GB Transcend Class 6 and 2x4GB Class 4 Kingstons from 7DayShop

DezB
    Free Member

Wise choice (7dayshop)

GrahamA
    Free Member

As I seem to be in Trading Standards mode today have a read of this blog before buying very cheep SD Cards, you may be getting what you paid for.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Thats a worrying post, i would normally avoid Ebay for memory cards, think you are safe with a reputable dealer though….hopefully.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Great, checked everything was in stock with 7dayshop on their site, stock was listed as plenty, now its on back order WTF ?

fbk
    Free Member

I've always found amazon pretty good for that sort of thing (either direct or through their "marketplace").

Edit – sorry, that doesn't really help you now does it 😳

redthunder
    Free Member
    freddyg
    Free Member

I've only once bought memory from e-bay. A 4Gb Sandisk Extreme IV CF card for a price that seemed too good to be true…. It was…. It was hooky. 😐

Andy-W
    Free Member

I have been waiting for a 8 gig Sandisk Extreme class 6 from play.crap for about eight weeks now

great srevice i think not….

tragically1969
    Free Member

Andy W

It appears that one mans recommendations is anothers nightmare

Just cancelled the 7dayshop order…..useless….wont be bothering again, gave me some bull about high demand for the product, when i pressed 'place order' it said there was plenty of stock, hmmmm

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘SD Cards – Any good deals or suppliers ?’ is closed to new replies.