Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • SCUM!!!!!!
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS SBZ of all the threads to troll on just when you appeared to stop being a **** oh that starts with w

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What exactly is wrong with saying that the OP should be taking the blame away from his daughter?

monksie
    Free Member

Grantway – £290:00 as it is at the moment although I’ll have a word with the insurance company. No fibs, just the truth and see what they say. Besides, the bobby got an honest account of the situation (maybe he should man up as well Zulu person? He definitely blamed my daughter – I didn’t) so that will be on the crime sheet.
    I can sell the undamaged parts in due course if needs be.
    As well as destroying the gentleman’s cheque along with my apologies, I’ve offered him any bike that may be paid for by the insurance for £290:00. That would prove to be a bargain bike for him should he decide to take it to keep or even sell on for more than double the price.
    I wouldn’t want to profit from this mess but there is no reason why the disapointed buyer shouldn’t get something extra out of this if he can (thanks and best wishes to Jerry).
    I’m on Google Chrome so I don’t get to see anymore cack from Zulu Troll Person – he’s been blocked but thanks to all the other kind and reasonable people. You can clearly see I wasn’t blaming M-Z (aka Emzie aka Emily) as she likes to be referred to as the lead guitar and singer of Stockport’s finest unsigned teenage band.
    Edit: Surrounded By Zulus just said soemthing stupid didn’t he? I know this because it says so up there. I love this forun poster blocker thing. I know he’s spouted more cack but I’m immune to it becasue I can’t see it. I highly recommend Google Chrome for renewed forum enjoyment.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Dear fellow forumites – Just because you dont agree with something it doesnt mean that the person who holds that opinion is wrong or is a cock.

MartynS

mate,

that’s rubbish, however hats off to the neighbors for challenging the sublifes. Sounds like a good egg.
    To be honest, there but for the grace of god…… I’ve forgotten to lock the car overnight, I’ve left the shed unlocked, all sorts. Its one of those things, especially if you have a new bike to play out on..!

hope the pizza is calming the waters

donsimon
    Free Member

Dear fellow forumites – Just because you dont agree with something it doesnt mean that the person who holds that opinion is wrong or is a cock.

You’re new here, aren’t you?

Hopefully everything gets sorted monksie. I’m sure the buyer will understand and everything will be cool.

MartynS

oh SBZ… did you know you can see naked ladies on the internet. Pop back when you’re a little less frustrated

Junkyard
    Free Member

why does no one agreeing with you lead you to the conclusion that you are not wrong? It is indicative of the kind of thinking [arrogance] that leads to you being wrong so often.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Nobody have an answer to “What exactly is wrong with saying that the OP should be taking the blame away from his daughter? “

Thought not.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

JY – have you been drinking heavily today or sitting out in the sun too long? Because you arent half talking a lot of nonsense.

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Sorry to hear of this Steve. Life can seem pretty unfair at times.

That said, as Drac said, concentrate on your wife and daughter (I know you will). Bikes are just bikes, nothing more, easily replaced if you want to.

Don’t lose your faith in humanity, there are lots of good people out there and a few real sh*ts, much like this place really.

BB

Junkyard
    Free Member

So that is your deduction of why I think like I [and others] do?. What was I saying about your flawed thinking?
    I shall exit thread as this is not what the OP needs or deserves.

monksie
    Free Member

Hi Martyn. How’s things? The guy over the road is a truly ace man and he will always get my help.
    She’s just left the bathroom light on! Sweet Jesus. I’m going to whip myself with nettles 🙂
    He’s still at it isn’t he? Still loving Google Chrome Idiot Forum User Blocker.
    Ian! Thanks for the kind words. I was going to email you following your road ride thread yesterday. I still will.
    Thanks again everyone. We’re all calm now and back on track and in case he’s still banging on as I have to get back to doing stuff for my incapacitaterd wife, I didn’t EVER intentionally blame my daughter as it wasn’t her fault. I should have checked before we also left the house. I’m very relieved that there wasn’t more serious injuries to person or bike. I’m graterful to the chap who was purchasing the bike for his kindness as I am for everybody here who has offered some solice. Final thanks once again go to Google Chrome Idiot Forum Blocker.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

JY – I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You are making no sense whatsoever.

julianwilson
    Free Member

As ever, being the authority on errrr, lots of things, sbz has a genuine point. I like to think that I would do just what he suggested if that sort of thing happened to our family.

But in the spirit of arguing on stw and that Fast-Show fighty clip Woppit posted earlier on:

a) she’s 14. If she is old enough to take herself to and from school with her own key to the house, when should she start thinking about locking a garage even if she thinks her folks are staying in? (Seriously, my eldest is seven. I don’t want to start her checking over her shoulder too early: what have other parents-of-teens done?) My wife lived minus either parent in a rented place (no garage, mind) shortly after her 16th birthday. At what age do we think policemen should start reminding young people of the need to lock up behind themselves?

b) this is hardly the moment to bring it up. Of course this challenging folk on the internet business is all a fun game to sbz, who often reminds us he is found by real people to be much nicer than this in real life, but it’s not really a game right now to monksie by the looks of it:

No one else to talk to at the moment so you lot will have to do.

AD

Following on from SBZ’s comments on this thread – am I the only one who wonders what exactly SBZ was up to to get a knife pulled on him a few days ago? Perhaps discovered that being a **** in real life rather than on an internet forum can get you into trouble?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Nah, it’s just rough as rats where he lives.

I am a lovely peaceful non-fighty person and I fully expect to get into some sort of hopefully non-bladed trouble if I commute by bicycle for long enough.

Calling people idiots or worse doesn’t get anyone anywhere.

RoterStern
    Free Member

IIWY I’d think about bringing the bikes in the house on a permanent basis or seriously ugrading the security on the garage. Your lesser spotted theiving tit now knows that there is a garage full of nice bikes.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Blue tit.

RoterStern
    Free Member

That’s a bird STW techies. 🙂

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

monksie – sorry to hear of the sh*t you have been through – not good.

The likes of sbz(and a fair few others) are why I rarely post on here, pathetic little excuses of men who have no understanding of the concept of empathy.

davesmate
    Free Member

Gutted for the OP but what’s really annoying me is that the copper had a go at the daughter!! When did it become a crime to leave the garage door open?

Less people like that copper and more people like the guy from over the road would make the world a better place IMO!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

aka_Gilo – I have empathy for the daughter. She made a mistake which by itself wouldnt have led to anything. That mistake was however compounded by the OP failing to check that the place was secure before they went out. It wasnt really fair to let her take the stern words from the copper when the OP made a worse error.

CHB

monksie, sorry to hear your news. Crap happens, and we often beat ourselves up over the one small thing we COULD have done to avoid it. Most people on here treat it as a community of nice folk. Sadly some come on here just to argue like eejits. We need a forum area called CRECHE where the trolls and special people can go play while the adults talk nicely over a glass of chablis/pint landlord/council pop.

takisawa2

Sounds like a crap day OP, but its nearly over. Healing powers to the Wife & the plonk loving neighbour. 🙂
    And total respect to your little girl for getting a BMX.
    They’re only bikes at the end of the day, not worth the upset sometimes. 😉

HermanShake
    Free Member

As sh*t as the occurence was, you can say that despite a very human error being made and potentially leading to a lot of damage/loss/horrible things happening you, your wife, friendly neighbour, stack of bikes and pizza are fine (these are good things to have).

Things are pretty good if you think about it. (Please don’t assume any kind of narky tone, it’s sincerely not my intention!)

It’s awful that people would try something like that and the effect it has, but at least the ankle and fork are the only things hurt.

It’s important to see what you have in times of loss, not what isn’t there any more.

Oh and it’s STW, someone’s gotta troll 😀

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus – Member
    aka_Gilo – I have empathy for the daughter. She made a mistake which by itself wouldnt have led to anything. That mistake was however compounded by the OP failing to check that the place was secure before they went out. It wasnt really fair to let her take the stern words from the copper when the OP made a worse error.

Yes, you make a fair point there, and one I can’t argue with. However, reading all of monksie’s post suggests he’s been through the mill lately with his wife’s health etc, therefore my mention of empathy. I’m sure he’s aware he could have played it differently and avoided all this grief, I feel in the circumstances it’s not overly helpful to mention it.

cookeaa

Really? still going SBZ?

Thought you had already made your point, I have to say I thought the OP was quite clear that he didn’t blame his daughter and took responsibility for his own home security balls up…
    At least that’s how I read it…

So other than troll value I can’t really see why you won’t just let it go and offer the OP some sympathy…

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘SCUM!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.