Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • screw you Simon Cowell
  • yunki
    Free Member
    wrightyson
    Free Member

That’s a Facebook link and I’ve forgotteny password!! Is it the black kid on the guitar and the lad in the Man U top? If so it’s great!!

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Screw you Simon cowell?

isn’t that why he’s popular? I believe most of the female population wants to (and some of the male population! eh Binners, Hora?!?).

trailmonkey

sad thing is that if that video goes viral then he may well end up in the clutches of cowell and end up having all of the talent sucked out of him.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

You clearly don’t actually watch x-factor.

I have only seen a couple of this years episodes but there are singers of that talent or greater on there.

For instance that Ella Henderson that has just been voted off.

The real pity is that Rylan character is still on there apparently.

trailmonkey

so the singers with talent get voted off but those without remain……

and you think it’s a show about talent why exactly ?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

and you think it’s a show about talent why exactly ?

because they got through the auditions and so their talent was showcased to a larger audience – many of whom have been shocked that she was voted off.

Should have waited for the next series of the voice, maybe?

instanthit
    Free Member

Thought the whole show was about manipulating the “talent” and ensuring simon cowell makes lots of money while destroying music. The contestants become instant celebrities and then pump out the same bland music for ever and ever.

scaredypants

that bike is an outrage – can’t even see any logos, never mind the lining-up. no helmet and clearly not wearing branded bikewear.

pointing, however, seems in good order so that’s something

tish
    Free Member

Fair enough, but is that Simons fault?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

guitars out of tune

PrinceJohn

I fail to see what Simon’s done wrong here?

I despise him & his products, but there’s obviously a market for it otherwise One Erection wouldn’t be so popular.

radoggair
    Free Member

love how all of you accuse him of spoiling music etc. He’s created bands and singers etc that have earned them and him millions so he must be doing something right, but i guess cos they dont sound like musicians you like your quick to despise him. You’ll also find that ella was voted out because of the public, not him or them. and it doesn’t really mean jack if you win or dont win the show, if you good then you’ll get somewhere. Look at rebecca ferguson for instance and even 1 direction. Didn’t win but are selling albums galore to people who like them and their music. What you like was then, this is now

davidjones15
    Free Member

I blame Stock, Aitken and Waterman. 👿

jon1973
    Free Member

I fail to see what Simon’s done wrong here?

He’s more successful than the OP 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

not bad singing but not impressed with the guitar playing at all guitar not in tune – not even that close tbh

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

here’s real talent:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1uDnIPTvo&feature=fvwrel[/video]

CountZero

Raddog, most of the unfortunates who get signed up by Cowell end up getting the life sucked out of them because they are expected to give maximum return on the record companies investment, and once the public gets bored of them, which will be approximately 12 months, they are dumped and left to fend for themselves. Such is the fate of modern pop acts, particularly since these ‘talent’ shows became just a vehicle for vampires like Cowell to make huge amounts of money while investing nothing in the development and nurturing of the acts.
    I couldn’t name a single act in the current top twenty, but once upon a time I could name all of them, and I’d probably have records by most of them.
    Perhaps you could name some of the acts who have won X-Factor, or whatever, over the last five years, who are still having chart success.

yunki
    Free Member

what on earth are some of you guys on..!!?

defending Cowell..? My god I despair

cool vid though huh..? 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘screw you Simon Cowell’ is closed to new replies.