Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SCREAM! Hell Is For Heroes are touring in February
  • Northwind

99% of the forum or more really won’t give a crap, mind, but Hell Is For Heroes are touring next year for the 15th anniversary of Neon Handshake, with support from A and Vex Red. I think someone dug up a time capsule in a school somewhere and this is what’s inside. I am ludicrously excited, last time I saw ’em was at the final Hundred Reasons show and it was one of the best gigs I’ve ever seen… And Neon Handshake still sounds incredible.

I assume they’re all teachers now mind

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqT84X9O6AI[/video]

jonba
    Free Member

15 years, that long!

Still does sound great. Saw them when I was a student, Walkabout in Durham. Weird setting.

prawny

Wait what?! HIFH and A? Never heard Vex Red, but did hang out with them outside a club in Truro when they were playing later in the week

Need to get down to that, cheers for the PSA

goldfish24

Some might also be interested in My Vitriol playing London in November, doing the whole finelines album from the same area. And even better IMO, And you will know us by the trail of dead will be supporting with a run through of the madonna and source tags albums.

Northwind

Really no idea how Trail of Dead are supporting My Vitriol mind but it’s still ace, wish they were coming up here.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Thanks Northwind.. managed to grab 2 tickets for the Sunday, and a travelodge for £26! Cheers man, pretty much the only band (minus Million Dead) from that era that I’ve not managed to see live!

Northwind

Appears I’m going to see them in Glasgow with my brother and in London with my 2000s mate Graham 😆

(maybe I’m not a proper fan Joey but I saw Million Dead a few times and they were good but I’d rather have a Frank Turner gig. As long as it’s a Frank Turner gig where he “covers” Smiling At Strangers On Trains)

Northwind

Just back from Glasgow. Absolutely ****ing blinding.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Hadn’t realised they’d not been touring – a mate out a photo of a HIFH gig on instagram and I commented “is this a photo from 15 years ago?” They were everywhere back then.

Northwind

It’s frankly ridiculous, I saw them at their last show, in 2012 but 6 years on you’d think they’d been touring nonstop, I think this is like show 4 of the tour but it was as good a show as I’ve ever seen. Tom has grown a terrible moustache, that’s about it. So yeah, at the start of Slow Song when it was just Will and Justin, with the lights low and everything greyed, it could have been 2001.

“A” have not aged so gracefully, I guess producing that McBusted album took it out of JP. Still good fun though

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SCREAM! Hell Is For Heroes are touring in February’ is closed to new replies.