Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Scottish Enduro Series – Enduro Lite?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Hi folks

Just wondered if anyone here had any idea what sort of tracks would be used for the Enduro Lite category in the 2015 Scottish Enduro Series?

I’ve sent them an e-mail asking but just thought it’d be worth an ask on here as-well to see if anyone has got the lowdown!?

Cheers

moonsaballoon

I can’t help but plan to enter the largs round as its just down the road from me . I’m assuming it’s just a bit easier than the full version which is if I’m honest is more in keeping with my skills . I think it’s a great idea to have an easier version to allow people who might be a bit wary of the full to get involved

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I knew the organisers had visited the dh trails at kelburn so I now know why! Interesting.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Enjooro hits Ayrshire!!!

Now yer talkin….

Edit – Dan – you’ve still to come and ride yer old back yard wi us matey!.

BoardinBob

I reckon it’ll be like the EWS with either the toughest/ longest stage excluded for the lite category, or whichever one involves the biggest climb etc.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

If it’s like that BoardinBob then it’ll be exactly what I am after!

Northwind

That’d make sense. Might be hard to do at some of the venues- interesting to see how it all works out

(I’m just assuming there’ll still be a dudes enduro, just not part of the SES, if not I’m going to drive up to corpach and give frazer a chinese burn.)

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

groundskeeperwilly…Enduro Lite will be pretty much as BoardinBob describes. It will remove the most technical stage to reduce the physical and technical demands of the course.

Northwind…there will still be a Dudes race separate to the SES.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks for the info stuartanicholson! Hope there’s still some spaces left in the new year!

Northwind

Cool, cheers for that!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Scottish Enduro Series – Enduro Lite?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts