Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scottish Enduro Series 2016 Venues
  • matesrace
    Free Member

Venues have been released for the 2016 season.

March 12th and 13th | Dunkeld
    April 16th and 17th | Fort William
    June 11th and 12th | Glenlivet
    August 13th and 14th | Laggan
    September 10th and 11th | Dunoon
    October 15th and 16th | Ae

Obviously Glenlivets going to be a bit controversial but part of me thinks that they got so much stick for it last year, they must be confident they’ll have something better this year or they wouldnt risk it. Im happy to see laggan stay and Dont really know anything about Dunoon. Personally I would rather have the 1 off Dunkeld enduro and another venue for the series but not a major problem. What do you guys think?

BoardinBob

I can’t wait for Glenlivet again, said no one ever…

sofabear
    Free Member

What was wrong with the Glenlivet round?

nc21

It’s saying something when the red trail centre stuff saves an enduro but that was Glenlivet. You d think the trail pixies will get busy!! I got my best result there in Junebut I’m not very good on the steep stuff! Glad to see Laggan in there and the last one at Ae in Oct.

Northwind

sofabear – Member

What was wrong with the Glenlivet round?

There’s some chat here:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ses-glenlivit

Surprised how restrained I was in that thread, I was trying to be positive. It was rotten, basically. Bad stages, badly marked, badly organised. It was like you’d expect if someone read about this enduro thing in a magazine and decided to run their own, at one of the worst trail centres in the country. I didn’t do the race day because riding that loop was crap enough the first time (I went to Laggan instead, it was full of other people who’d sacked off the race)

I feel bad for slagging it since I know so many of the people involved, but they didn’t seem to feel too bad for wasting my time and money so **** it.

mactheknife

Dunkeld Enduro will still be running in its original format according to their Facebook page.

Happy days 🙂

sofabear
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

There’s some chat here:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ses-glenlivit

Thanks. 🙂

Mbnut
    Free Member

Just entered the Dunkeld round.

Makes me committed to a Scotland trip next year… woohoo!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dunoon is interesting, hopefully the guys in charge there are a bit more organised and a little less aloof than their brethren over the water at Largs.

Not too far from me neither.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Scottish Enduro Series 2016 Venues’ is closed to new replies.