Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scottish Bike Show – this weekend – anyone going?
  • peterfile
    Free Member

It’s on 13-15 April at SECC.

Might take a wander down if I’m around.

Anyone else heading over?

strackbaz
    Free Member

I’ll be there on the Saturday. I’m actually there representing our club (Glasgow Mountain Bike Club), from the Alpine Bikes stand. I’ll be there all day. Come along and say hi.

I was meant to be doing the Bike Show sponsored road ride the following day with a large number of our club members, but due to family commitments, I can’t make it. I’ll be offering out my place FOC on here shortly.

peterfile
    Free Member

ah, i’ll be up north on Saturday, was planning on heading down on Sunday 🙁

strackbaz
    Free Member

My colleague Gerry will be on the stand on Sunday. Although, he’s not on STW, but don’t be shy and say hello.

I reckon the Sunday will be a lot quieter due to the 2 Road Rides organised by them (it was last year). Graeme Obree is also coming along, somehing to do with Walkers Cycles, but I’m not sure which day.

It should be fun, and there’s always a bargain to be had.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Is it worth going to?

Just back from a trip to Glasgow, so can really be bothered going back up again in 3 days.

MrGrim

Hopefully. Got the tickets, just waiting on a mate confirming if he is going as well. It was good last year as I usually make a day of it and have a few beers and some lunch in town.

Northwind

I’m going to head along then nip over to see Andrew WK at the Garage 😈

legend
    Free Member

interesting that there are various brands in the “Who’s Exhibiting” list that aren’t on the floor plan. Guessing it’s just shops bringing the kit again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Scottish Bike Show – this weekend – anyone going?’ is closed to new replies.