Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott Spark tracloc/shock stuck…………….
  • vondally
    Free Member

numpty question sorry………..2008/9 scott spark with tracloc………new to us………..pumped up tested the tracloc put it in lock out mode, cable snapped now stuck in lock out
    changed gear cable retightened, nothing, lots of attempts and so on no joy the cable doesn’t sit right……even read the instructions in the manual………
    😥
    so how do i get
    A) shock back to open
    b) position the cable to work
    C)get it working

strike
    Free Member

Sounds like the remote wheel (on the shock) may be stuck? You should be able to turn the wheel back to fully-open mode, by using a small allen key (using it to turn the allen key that holds the wheel in place). Sometime the remote wheel go sticky due to the spring being losing tension and/or dirt ingress underneath the wheel/into the spring housing hole.

If you give me your email I can send you pdf of tech doc on removing/replacing the remote wheel.

It’s also best to using a 1.1mm gear cable (ie SRAM type) with the the trac-loc/Nude shock.

vondally
    Free Member

hello strike email is

vondally at googlemail dot com

thanks for the info and help 🙂

vondally
    Free Member

Cheers strike email recieved

Thanks

seanole
    Free Member

Hi strike. Just noticed your post regarding the remote wheel. Mine recently cracked at the cable grub thread. I have replaced but finding it difficult to reset in the correct position. Would your tech doc help me to re set and cable up correctly. My e mail is seano39@hotmail.co.UK many thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Scott Spark tracloc/shock stuck…………….’ is closed to new replies.