Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scott fit seatposts…34.9?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Looking for a comfy carbon seatpost for my scale would rather not run a shim for warrenty reasons. Seems to not be much out there?

What brands should I be looking at?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Syntace FTW

robnav
    Free Member

i`ve got a brand new syntace carbon post that came off my cube fritzz which is also a 34.9, replaced it from day one with a dropper, would sell for £30 + postage.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

there’s 3 that I know of that produce in that size, Syntace as meantioned above, Ritchey and USE

DT78
    Free Member

could be interested Rob any chance you could drop me a photo? darren_thorp (at) yahoo (.) co (.) uk

like to know the weight as well if possible

I’m a bit particular about it matching the bike too 🙂

radoggair
    Free Member

i use a kcnc ti on my scott scale. Matches my kcnc stem perfectly, one of the lightest seatposts you can get and looks pretty good as well. xcracer.com and head to the shop part

DT78
    Free Member

I’ve seen the KCNC. Main reason I want a carbon post is a little bit of comfort rather than light weight – does it flex a bit? In kit I would be right on the borderline of 85kg…

radoggair
    Free Member

TBH, you’ll probably get zero extra comfort with a carbon post. The frame itself dampens a little shock as well as your seat. If its a HT you’ll get beaten up anyway if you cant ride it properly. Dont think a seatpost will cure much

P20

Cranks Bros Cobalt11. I bought mine off eBay for about £70 from Australia instead of £150 over here. Straight or layback options.

njee20
    Free Member

New Ultimate do them if you want something exotic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Scott fit seatposts…34.9?’ is closed to new replies.