Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scotrail rant!!!
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

So we all know that Scotrail have never had a train run on time in the past month and that in general there time keeping and level of service is pretty poor, but the Last 24 hours has really been bad…..

I commute from hamilton to glasgow on the argyle line and last night i get to anderston to get the train home to find out surprise surprise the train is late, then when we arrive a rutherglen it sits for 5 min….10 min…15 min (still no communication from the driver) 20 min THE DRIVER SPEAKS!!!! HES ALIVE!!! "due to technical problems this train will terminate here please leave the train" so thats me stuck in a part of town i dont know with no way to get home!!! anyway a long walk and 2 buses later i got home

so this morning i arrive at the station for the 8.15 train…..its doesnt turn up!! the board says its ON TIME! next train 8.30…on time…DOESNT TURN UP! next train 8.45…on time according to the board…No Show!! and again no communication from station staff

asked the ticket office to be told "we dont know mate all we do is sell tickets"

I have been on the go since 7.30am and got to the office at 10.30 (had to dive in, all trains off)

why are Scotrail so crap!!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

we've all clubbed together to play an elaborate prank on you, the Directors of Scotrail are regulars on this forum, we all thought you'd find it funny, sorry!

project
    Free Member

Yep we moved your train from Platform 2 to palatform 4 over the bridge,and watched your face on the cctv, soon be on utube,how we laughed.

Never heard of a bike.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    enduro-aid
    Free Member

project i did commute by bike a bit during the summer but gave it up after getting one too many bucky bottles chucked at me in the east end on my way home!

duckman

I feel your pain, I ended up buying a car as I used Montrose to Arbroath as a part commute.It was so unreliable I had to get a train an hour earlier than I wanted to be sure one would turn up.But they claim 97.6% of their trains run on time,so I must just have been unlucky.

project
    Free Member

Enduro -aid, twas a joke about rideing a bike, as you may be aware hardly anyone on here rides a bike, we just like talking about them.

With the current disruption,nobody seems to know whats happening,

enduro-aid
    Free Member

duckman…Scotrail have a crap performance policy they say that the target is 99% of trains on time and they only call a train "late" is its over 10 mins away from scheduled time, they have a trigger point where is like me you have a season ticket you can get a refund but its somthing stupid like 88% of trains on time so you have no chance.

We pay more than other countries have older rolling stock and have worse performance records

Smee
    Free Member

Moon on a stick?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Scotrail rant!!!’ is closed to new replies.